CC Grand Villa Jan 2021

Transferteck

Disney Memories
We purchased a SSR resale contract in June 2020, Feb UY, and we had 300 points to burn before Jan 31st. After a lot of dreaming we decided to have a family trip that included 11 of us at CC for a GV! We have stayed in several studios and a couple of 1BR for 1 or 2 night stays but we decided to do a 3 night for this trip. What a beautiful place! It was perfect and truly big enough for all 11 of us. The dining room table was one of our biggest favorites having all of us together for meals. We also did the outdoor Segway tour at Fort Wilderness and had a beautiful experience. We ended our trip on a guided fishing tour for half the group and truly enjoyed catching fish and listening to our guide tell jokes. The adults enjoyed the tours, pools, hot tubs, bison burgers 🍔, and cards. All the kids did the parks and felt the parks were empty. I don’t think pre COVID we all could have made this trip due to being busy or committed to a million plans. There have been a lot of negatives due to this “illness”, but I wanted to share a positive post with you. Thank you WDW for giving our family memories to last a lifetime.

Sounds perfect...never heard of the Segway tour before...something to look into!
If you call MS the outdoor Segway tour is located in the Bike Barn at Fort Wilderness. You also get 15% discount with DVC or pass holder card. It’s a 2 hour event, about 45 mins training and 1:15 mins riding around Fort wilderness. 10 people per tour. Hope you have a great time.

If you call MS the outdoor Segway tour is located in the Bike Barn at Fort Wilderness. You also get 15% discount with DVC or pass holder card. It’s a 2 hour event, about 45 mins training and 1:15 mins riding around Fort wilderness. 10 people per tour. Hope you have a great time.
Thanks for the info...We'll put this on our new things to try list!

Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing . These post are helping those like me who can not travel at the moment .

Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing . These post are helping those like me who can not travel at the moment .
So sorry you can’t travel right now. “This too shall pass” comes to mind, but I know easier said than lived. 🙏🏼

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter