cel or sericel

Not blissful ignorance. Learn from your mistakes. But don't continue to worry about them. Enjoy your acquistions. Don't fret over the rotten deal or if you could have gotten a better deal.

I agree, If you are happy with what you bought and from what I can see you did not "way" over pay then take it as a life lesson and worry about those things that need to be worried about.

I just got back from a cruise and bought 2 pieces myself. I have read all the stuff online about park west and I saw people pay what I thought was way to much for some things I don't feel I over paid for mine. I got a David Willardson serigraph called Seven's Company for $1090 (reframed, matted and shipped) so I feel I did okay. Now they put a value on it of 2800 but said I could do an opening bid of 1500. I said no thank you and went to the art gallery after and negotiated what I felt was fair. From what I can see to buy this at home I would have paid more and then had to get it home. It is hugh. 12" by 50" not including the frame. You can see it here, page is like 86 or 87.
http://www.parkwestgallery.com/invites/1st cycle 07 invite.pdf

Not to sure on the other piece but I will do a little research when I get it at home. I will update you when I have news.

Do you have a picture of what you bought?

What's the deal with the 15% buyer's premium? It's Park West's own stock. Why should they get another 15% markup on something they already acquired at wholesale prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter