Chaise Lounge -- I know -- a bit retro

Ranger111

DIS Veteran
I somehow managed to mess up my back. It should be good by October :crazy2:

Not disabled much, just can't "sit" for long periods. As an aside, we got two golden "deceiver" puppies just a bit ago.

Said pups need a bit of supervision outside. I can sit for a bit, but a chaise lounge would be the best. I have looked high-low and even the cheapo ones (which would be O.K.) are $50 plus.

Seems to me that when I was a kid, these things were "disposable" furniture. Any tips on how to get on the cheap.

Is there an IKEA near you? The HAMO chaise is $35, and there's one meant for sitting on the ground for $20. Or depending on how much recline you need, the MYSINGO beach chair leans back pretty far and is $25.

Otherwise, I was at Target today and saw some outdoor furniture on clearance where they were trying to make room for back to school stuff. Maybe worth checking?

Your back is worth it. If you aren’t going to be better until Oct you have some serious healing ahead of you and need to give yourself every advantage you can. Hopefully you can trim from other parts of your budget to get the chaise that will be most comfy for you.

Aldi had some at the beginning of summer. $35 I think. They may still have some in the back room if you ask

What about a Zero Gravity Chair? Those are pretty relaxing on the back for outside use and are not terribly expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter