Change at RA?

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
What exactly is that change? I saw a menu from, I think June, and it had a hot and cold buffet. Is there now no hot line? Do you have to do "made to order" for everything hot? Thanks for helping me understand better! :)

You serve yourself from the cold buffet and soup station. You choose hot items from a menu of about half dozen specials and a handful of standards (such as meatballs). After they bring that, you can order additional items if you want. This would take a long time, however, because it's like ordering in a regular restaurant, so the food will not come immediately. I think it was about 20 minutes for ours. The entree I got ( chicken and rice with cranberry syrup) was good -- portion on the small side. Dh also liked his salmon -- portion on the very small side. We didn't do reorders b/c we would have been there all night. I really missed being able to try things -- ordering an item seems like more of a commitment than getting a little dab from the buffet. It also no longer feels like as good a value as it was before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter