Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

Checking in. Cutting all letters tonight and plan on putting together at Soccer practice tomorrow and embellishing while DH takes him to the game on Sunday.

Group D - Done
Group G - Done
Group 22A - Done

Group 23 - Papers pulled
Group 24 - Papers pulled
Group 25 - papers pulled
Group 32 - Papers pulled
Group 32A - papers pulled
Group 34A - papers pulled
Group 36 - Done
Group 48 - Papers pulled

Thanks for checking in! My momma can't update; she's very sick, on bedrest with antibiotics and pain meds. We're trying to kep her out of the hospital. She'll try to update the first post tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks for checking in! My momma can't update; she's very sick, on bedrest with antibiotics and pain meds. We're trying to kep her out of the hospital. She'll try to update the first post tomorrow. :goodvibes

Tell her to stay in bed till she is better!!! No worries here, her health comes first! Prayers for her for a speedy recovery!

Cassey

Tell her not to worry - if she needs us to one of the moderators can update it in the next few days. Just pm any of us and we will get to it.

Rebecca

What I have so far:

4 inch
DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

2 inch:
DSC_0003-12.jpg

DSC_0002-13.jpg

Love those BAMB :)

I'm feeling a bit better today--so yay no hospital for me :)

Thanks!! I hope to get these mailed by weeks end. I've got to get moving on my paper dolls!

Cheryl I'm glad you are feeling better and didn't have to go to the hospital. Take care of yourself, no stressing!

So glad you are feeling better, Cheryl! I did not get to put my plan in action last week with my mom's injury. Now I've got a sick cat. These are on my to do list though.

I am done.

Bagged but need tags. I ran out of label paper. Going to just tuck in slips of paper so I can mail them tomorrow.

Thanks for the updates ladies :) We still have some time, not sure why I added another check in for tomorrow :confused3 If anyone needs extra time just let me know.

mine are assembled...just need to embellish a few and then we're ready to go! :) First swap in a long time...so thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter