Group 25, Piglet:
DSC_0003-13.jpg

group 32A, Rapunzel:
DSC_0006-9.jpg

Group 32, Rapunzel:
DSC_0007-10.jpg

Group 24, Eeyore:
DSC_0008-7.jpg

I have 3 left to go, Tigger just needs embellishing, Tiana needs cutting and adhering, and Characters - C is done, I just need to cut and adhere T.

Should mail Monday.

I mailed today. I have the DC number if you need it. Thanks for hosting this swap!

Mail call--BAMB and Princess Jayne your packages arrived today, everything looks great :)

Lee Ann your package is here, I haven't had the chance to open it yet, but, the box is in great shape :)

Mail call--VickiV and 123SA your packages arrived today. Everything looks great!!! Vicki I love all of your unusual embellishments :) Susan yours are beautiful as always!!! Thanks for the goodies!

I know it will be a day or 2 late but I will be mailing in the morning.

Rebecca

I know it will be a day or 2 late but I will be mailing in the morning.

Rebecca

Take your time, I'm still waiting on a few others (including my own) ;) I'm hoping to be able to take photos and get the letters swapped out over Thanksgiving weekend.

I'm going to be mailing tomorrow too. Here's my groups.

GroupA-FabFive-DforDonald.jpg

GroupB-Girls1-JforJasmine.jpg

GroupC-Girls2-TforTink.jpg

GroupF-CrystalPalace-PforPiglet.jpg

GroupG-1900ParkFare-AforAlice.jpg

GroupH-DonaldsSafariBreakfast-DforDaisy.jpg

GroupI-ChefMickeys-MforMickey.jpg

Group39-StitchH.jpg

Hope they're okay! (Boy is my table filthy! I swear I resized them in PhotoBucket!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter