Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

Erin your boxes are here :banana::banana::banana:

I'll start sorting and taking pictures shortly, hopefull all boxes will be postal by Wednesday. I'll let you know when they ship :)

Erin your letters are amazing! Well worth the wait ;) Your Rapunzel letter is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, it must have taken a really long time :) Thanks for the goodies!!

Erin your letters are amazing! Well worth the wait ;) Your Rapunzel letter is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, it must have taken a really long time :) Thanks for the goodies!!

Cheryl - you are so sweet! I am so glad you like them...that Rapunzel letter was an after-thought. LOL What I had planned originally was not working, so I just did that on a whim...glad it was a good thing!! You are welcome for the goodies!!

Ladies--the sorting is taking forever!!! Even though I did a pre-sort, I've spent over 10 hours between last night and today sorting...still not finished. I have to go work a choir/band fundraiser and attend a choir/band concert tonight (leaving in 45 minutes) so no more sorting today. The next couple of days and evenings are full of choir activities. Hopefully I'll get the sorting and photo taking finished tomorrow and the boxes will be in the mail on Thursday or Friday at the latest.

no worries Cheryl....the kids always come first! enjoy the concerts!!

Everyting is boxed and ready to go as soon as I print & affix the postage :)

great job Cheryl :worship:

how were all the choir shows and activities? only 8 more days until we leave and 9 until we get to see you....so excited!! Megan still has no idea :goodvibes still trying to figure out when I tell her we are going to DLR...think maybe at our layover in Sacramento.

great job Cheryl :worship:

how were all the choir shows and activities? only 8 more days until we leave and 9 until we get to see you....so excited!! Megan still has no idea :goodvibes still trying to figure out when I tell her we are going to DLR...think maybe at our layover in Sacramento.

One more concert tonight, the kids are all exhausted!! The moms too ;) So excited for DLR, I've been so busy I haven't even gotten to post the single digit dance :banana::dance3::banana::dance3::banana::dance3:
Can't wait to see you :)

Wow Cheryl, that was fast!

Hope you all have a fantastic trip to DLR!

Cassey

Not that fast...about 25 or so hours since Monday night :scared1: I took pictures so hopefully I'll get the slide show up tomorrow.

Way to go, Cheryl, on the sorting!!! I bet that took forever!! Thanks for all of your hard work!! :yay:

wow! The slide show was great! I can't wait to get it back! (I also couldn't remember which groups I was in and had to look that up...sigh) thanks so much for hosting! :)

Wow!!! the letters all look amazing together!

great job with the slide show and sorting them all out Cheryl! you are a great hostess :goodvibes

Thanks :) Hopefully everyone will have their boxes by Monday or Tuesday.

My package of letters arrived this morning. I can't wait to sit down and look through them all. Thank you to all the participants and especially to our hostess!:thumbsup2

Mine arrived today also. :rotfl2: I had forgotten I was in this swap.

Thank you all for the great letters.

Thank you for hostessing.:flower3:

Mine came too! Woo hoo! Everything looked great...I guess I need to start working on my books again... :rolleyes1

Our box arrived today!!! Everything is beautiful!!!! Thanks everyone and thanks Cheryl for hostessing!

I wish I had taped Julia looking through her letters, her reaction was priceless!! Every piece she opened she oohed and aahed over!

Cassey and Julia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter