Character Autograph Book Pages- Completed

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the Character Autograph Pages Swap

These are 8by8 pages designed to have a character autograph and photo on them.

For single page groups please include: a title, a photo mat (can be 1 layer if embellished twice), a tag (unattached), and a small embellishment. These groups are listed first- they are lettered groups. A small embellishment would be something like a few brads, a deco square, a mini tag, some primas, a stamped image, ect. Something small to decorate the page.

For double page groups please include a title/topper, a photo mat, a tag (unattached), and a large embellishment or 2 small embellishments. These groups numbered groups.

Please make the photo mat vertical in orientation- this is the way they normally take the character photos.

Embellishment choices: Please ask if you want to do something not listed- this is not an exhaustive list
Borders
2 Embellished Squares – largest mat should be no larger than 2”
1 Tags – no smaller than 2x3 & larger is fine; double matted plus fiber or eyelet in the hole
2 Altered Paperclips
2 Slide Mounts – cardstock or actual slide mounts; must be embellished but not double matted & the Sizzix dies are fine
1 Mini File Folder – embellished but need not be double matted
1 Library Pocket & Tag - embellished but need not be double matted, tag should be double matted
1 Matted Poem/Lyric/Quote – text area must be no smaller than 2½ x 3½ (no handwriting)
1 Shaker Box
1 Paper Piecing
1 ATC

Embellished means using ribbon, brads, eyelets, ink, glitter, stamps, embossing, ect. Please do not use hand writing- use computer printouts, rubons, diecuts, or stickers, ect.

Requirements:
1. Sign-up by choosing a character and group not chosen- if you want a specific group no matter what character then let me know that.
2. Check in by May 12th, making sure you have the right groups and I have your address and contact info
3. Check in between June 20th and 30th updating us on your progress.
4. Check in between July 10th and 20th and provide a prototype (doesn’t have to be final).
5. Check in between August 5th-10th with exact details on where you are and a projected mailing date.
6. Mail your pages/kits by August 14th to ensure delivery by August 20th- anything mailed after this date must have dc although with the money and energy put into this swap I would suggest it for everyone.
7. Send postage for the return of your items- more than 8 groups must use the largest priority flat rate boxes (13.95 and .70 for DC) or less than 8 groups may use the regular flat rate box for elements (10.35 plus .70 for DC).
8. Do your best when creating.
9. Have fun!!!

Slideshow with all but Group 1:
Group 1 Slideshow:

Double Page Groups- Most are 4 – groups 1 and 2 are 5

Group 1: (5)
Mickey- AlewWyattMommy
Minnie- NemoMom07
Pluto- rlovew
Goofy- Disney Barlans
Donald - Morgan's Mom

Group 3:
Snow White- Arizona Rita
Aurora- rlovew
Peter- AlewWyattMommy
Mary Poppins- LaWannaYeager

Single Page Groups- Most are 4 – groups A and B are 5

Group D:
Belle- Mom2001Scrapper
Beast- Arizona Rita
Aladdin-rlovew
Jasmine- Nemomom07

Group H:
Peter Pan- rlovew
Hook- Lawanna Yeager
Smee- Mom2001Scrapper- moved to keep it at one page
Mad Hatter- NemoMom07

Group I:
Rafiki- rlovew
Timon- LawannaYeager
Fairy Godmother- Mom2001Scrapper
Ariel- NemoMom07

Group M:
Buzz- Disney Barlans
Woody- Mom2001Scrapper
Mike- rlovew
Sully- Nemomom07

Group O:
Tiger- rlovew
Pooh- NemoMom07
Piglet- Disney Barlans
Eyeore- Mom2001Scrapper

Group Q:
Chip- rlovew
Dale- NemoMom07
Stich- Disney Barlans
Lilo- Mom2001Scrapper

Rebecca

Mailed::yay:
Recieved: :cool1:

Morgan's Mom- Buffy has them
Arizona Rita:cool1:
Nemomom07:cool1:
AlewWyattMommy:cool1:
rlovew :cool1:
Disney Barlans:cool1:
LaWannaYeager:cool1:
Mom2001Scrapper:cool1:

What to do, what to do? I think our next trip is going to be a cruise, so I'm going to sit this one out, I think...

Its been awhile, but iam ready to get back ...
I would like to sign up for the following:
Group 1: minnie
Group 4: jasmine
Group 12: buzz

Group h:mad hatter
Group I: ariel
Group o: pooh
Group q: dale

Okay I think that is it? One ?... Can the area for the autograph be hidden? If not I may have to change some of my singles to doubles.

Shawn

Its been awhile, but iam ready to get back ...

Okay I think that is it? One ?... Can the area for the autograph be hidden? If not I may have to change some of my singles to doubles.

Shawn

Glad to have you back!!!!! The area for the autograph needs to be detachable- It can be somewhat hidden but I think people said they would prefer it not to be hidden- I really don't care but I will let groups decide for sure.

Rebecca

I'd like Snow White please. 2 pager. Thanks. Need room to work:goodvibes

Jennifer, if you are going on a Disney cruise you might want to think again. The "gang" is everywhere on the ship. We dont spend time at the parks on the characters. We just wait until we take a cruise!

Shawn! Welcome back sweetie!

single page groups

group A Mickey

group C Snow White

group D Belle

group E Mulan

group G Daisy

group H Hook

group I Fairy Godmother

group J Cinderella

group K Handy Mandy

group L June

group M Woody

group N Mr. Incredible

group O Eyeore

group Q Lilo

Here are my sign ups.
Julie

I will take a double page Mickey.

This is for the normal Mickey, right? Not sorcerer or safari?

I am updated through here- check and make sure I got you in the right place when you get a chance. Thank you all for joining.

Rebecca

Oh My Goodness!!! there are sooooo many groups I want!!! I think I will look again later tonight when I can focus on how many pages I think I can handle.

Are we doing this or not? It doesnt seem like there was very much interest and then there's that BIG one you all are doing? Just curious for planning.

I have not purchased anything, so if you decide to postpone this, it's okay with my pocket book. :)

Are we doing this or not? It doesnt seem like there was very much interest and then there's that BIG one you all are doing? Just curious for planning.

Let's wait until the after the weekend for any weekenders and then I will look at what groups can be consolidated and such.

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca,

I wanted to let you know that you can move my doubles to singles or vis versa or drop any u can not move around. Also on the fab five and pooh spots I can switch characters to help fill the group.

I will leave this open until Tuesday- I am heading to Disney tomorrow and then I will see what I can do to fill in groups. Please post if you are not willing to move from 1 page to 2 page or vice versa.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter