Character Autograph Book Pages- Completed

I would love to join in on the next one as well... Let me know what I can do and when, I am ready!:)

Thanks SIOH. I believe Rebecca mentioning about doing this one again in the near future, because they were not a lot to sign up. I know I am in on it again. Getting ready for that big oct. 2010 trip

When in October? I'll be in FL, but not going to WDW, unless we win the lottery between now and then and can take two weeks. We're doing the October 30, 2010 cruise ;)

Just a quick update...My Epcot paper for the General Disney pages has been delivered (according to my UPS tracking), and I'm planning on meeting Buffy at Inspiration Station in Connecticut on Thursday to give these to her for hand delivery at SDV. If something somehow goes wrong, I will mail them by priority with DC on Friday am.

Just a quick update...My Epcot paper for the General Disney pages has been delivered (according to my UPS tracking), and I'm planning on meeting Buffy at Inspiration Station in Connecticut on Thursday to give these to her for hand delivery at SDV. If something somehow goes wrong, I will mail them by priority with DC on Friday am.

No problem- either way they will get to me in time.

Rebecca

My pages all went postal yesterday with a DC. Sorry I was in such a hurry to get them in the mail that they went out without me taking pictures of them.

When in October? I'll be in FL, but not going to WDW, unless we win the lottery between now and then and can take two weeks. We're doing the October 30, 2010 cruise ;)

We havent planned excat dates yet... but I want to be down there for my
40th b-day which is the 20th. I am looking at close to 2 wks, so we may be down there at that time. We could do a character meal together perhaps? Or dtd? Guess I need to start looking at my dates and plans.

We havent planned excat dates yet... but I want to be down there for my
40th b-day which is the 20th. I am looking at close to 2 wks, so we may be down there at that time. We could do a character meal together perhaps? Or dtd? Guess I need to start looking at my dates and plans.

DH's birthday is the 21st! We'll be stuck at Port Canaveral without a car, so unfortunately, we probably won't be able to meet up. But, it'll be neat to know you're there too!

Everything that was mailed to me is here. I have one set that will hand delivered in Orlando. If I have time I may try to divde up some groups for people with just a couple of groups and send those out before I leave but I am guessing things will go out

This means I got:
LaWanna Yeager, Mom2001scrapper, and Disney Barlans packages today.

Rebecca

I have all the packages ready to go in the morning - except Lawanna Yeager's - it went out today.

Rebecca

Got my package today-everything looks great!!! Can't wait to use them in November. Thanks for hostessing Rebecca!! :)

Got mine today. I am going through them now and just cant wait to use them next year. Thanks Rebecca. I am ready for the next one. :cool1:

Mine arrived today.
Eldest has already claimed them all for his book for next year.

Thank you for hostessing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter