Chase free Disney Dining and DVC

WDWFERN

Mouseketeer
I called MS for another issue and while logging in, it mentioned that DVC members interested in this should visit the special offers on Disney World site which I did. It says you need 4 nights in deluxe villa and to buy 4 day park hopper pass with Disney visa to get free dining, I couldn’t find anything about if you have your room through DVC points if you can just buy the 4 day park hopper tix with chase visa and get free dining?

Does anyone know about this? I’m calling now to find out, but am interested to see if others have looked into it, especially if different information is given on this!

In the past, free dining was never offered with a DVC stay on points. It was always for staying at a Disney resort and paying full price (no discounts of any kind), and buying tickets. If that has changed, I would be really surprised. By all means, report back.

As above, the free dining offer requires you to pay full cash price for the resort and tickets, using your Disney Visa to do so. DVC points reservations don’t qualify (because Disney is trying to fill cash rooms). Sorry.

DVC points reservation doesn’t count because it’s no longer a room owned by Disney.

As others have stated, this is a special for those booking WDW owned rooms at a non discounted rate.

Someone booking a DVC room via cash would be eligible because those rooms are owned by Disney.

This is what was confirmed when I called also. I wouldn’t have even thought about it, except while on hold with member services the recording said if you want more information about the chase free dining promotion for DVC members go to the Disney website under special offers. Since it was part of the MS hold information I thought maybe it had changed and they were allowing DVC members to book the room on points and then buy the park hopper tickets with Chase visa to qualify for free dining. Heck, a lot of us have used Chase for our DVC membership payments so for a minute I thought just maybe…😂 alas, certainly was too good to be true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter