Chase visa discount email

570traveler

DIS Veteran
Just received this email for $149 a night at POR French Quarter. Wish I could go! What a great deal!

Attachments

• IMG_0819.PNG
    IMG_0819.PNG
    351.1 KB · Views: 276
Me too! but we were trying for 8/19-8/24
I'll plug in the #s though and see what the remaining nights are.

Trying to figure out how to check rates online without dealing with the phone system which is probably still messed up from yesterday...

Hmmm, a last minute discount t for a popular resort like FQ? In the summer? With limited availability for resorts in early December? Maybe the summer is becoming the low season! :lmao:
I think it might be time for me to start going in the summer again! Saw this email and wished I hadn't already planned 2 trips for the end of the year. I think next year I'll try a summer trip. The hours in the winter are becoming so limited with the after hours parties and everything that it's almost no fun to go. MK is closing at 7pm for my October trip & 6pm for December. If you go in the summer the parks close at 10pm-1am! Might be worth it to do the mid-day pool break for much longer in the summer and just do the parks at night. Then I can still enjoy my resort pool (unlike in December when it's usually too cold for me!).

Are you guys the card with the fee or without? I am without the annual fee and did not get that email. Wish I had though!

I received the email too and thought that it was odd to receive a discount for POFQ in the first place and then that it was in summer made me even more surprised. First time I've ever received one like this so I came to the DIS to see what others are saying. Since I can barely handle late April and October heat, August is a definite no-go for me. Now if they would just send me that offer for November . . .

Here's a question.....anyway I could use this and change my resort that I already have booked for a trip in 2 weeks? It was a room+tickets+dining package.

Omg y'all are making me crazy! Lol. I have a trip booked with arrival 8/2 and I would die to move it from pop to pofq. And that price is pretty much what I paid for a preferred at Pop!

I'm STALKING my email right now.

Omg y'all are making me crazy! Lol. I have a trip booked with arrival 8/2 and I would die to move it from pop to pofq. And that price is pretty much what I paid for a preferred at Pop!

I'm STALKING my email right now.
Do you have a Disney visa? I'm wondering if anyone who has one could get the rate? There is a number to call with a code to give but I don't think it's a code unique to me.

Do you have a Disney visa? I'm wondering if anyone who has one could get the rate? There is a number to call with a code to give but I don't think it's a code unique to me.

I do have a chase disney visa, haven't received an email yet. Do you think you could switch resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter