Cheap Gas in TO this weekend

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Gas is selling for 49.9 cents a litre in Toronto this weekend. It started with Esso and the followed by Petro Canada and then Shell. All the stations bounded by the 401 in the north, QEW/Gardner to the south, 427 to the west and the DVP to the east. The cheap gas is to be arround to midnight Sunday.
It iw a way to start getting people to come back to the city. First it was the sale of the Mirvish plays (Lion king and Mama Mia) Now this. What next.

WHAT! 49.9 per litre - i paid 71.9 the other day and thought "gee - gas prices are going down" since they were up to 89.9 cents just before the US war....

it's the first time i've ever been jealous of Torontonians!! :teeth:

Love that 49.9 gas! We were able to fill up Friday evening without much of a line and then took advantage of the Mirvish deal too. Friday night was designated as "go out and party night" (or something like that) in Toronto. So, DH and I took the kids out to Jack Astors (since I'm always in full support of a movement that means I don't have to cook dinner). We arrived at about 6:15 and the restaurant wasn't very crowded, but an hour later it was packed. We've still been going out quite a bit during the past month or so, but attendance has been down, so it was nice to see a crowd.

We've got two gas stations in our area (actually right down the street from each other) offering gas for 49.9... It's great, but it's creating a real headache... cars are gridlocking in the intersection... oh well... if it will get more people out and into Toronto then it can't be that bad.

My DH just called from work telling me about the gas prices.There is a station right across from work and that is where he will be stopping before he hits the highway to home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter