Checking in with Passsholder rate before activating pass?

Magical Excess

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to book an APH rate for an upcoming stay at Royal Pacific. My plan is to arrive at the hotel to check in before 8am, so that I can pick up the Express passes that come with the room and then arrive at the park for early admission. I will have just arrived in Orlando, and won't yet have my annual pass (though I could purchase it online in advance, it won't yet be activated).

Will I need to activate the annual pass before I can check in? if so, Is it possible to activate it there at the hotel, or would I need to visit the park first to do that?

Thanks!

We have had several stays with AP rates, including several at RPR and they've never asked to see our AP. If they do ask, tell them you need to pick it up at the park and will bring it by. It won't be a problem. But I bet they don't even ask.

Thanks for the info, Funny, I looked the other day on this forum and couldn't find an answer. Now, coming back and posting it, I see that someone else has just asked the same question, and the consensus seems to be "No problem". Sorry for the duplicate question!

and there are the unlucky ones like me that they ask to see my AP each time i have checked in for the last 10 stays there.

go figure......

not an issue as i renew my preferred pass yearly..

Thanks for the info, Funny, I looked the other day on this forum and couldn't find an answer. Now, coming back and posting it, I see that someone else has just asked the same question, and the consensus seems to be "No problem". Sorry for the duplicate question!

It's a very common question.

and there are the unlucky ones like me that they ask to see my AP each time i have checked in for the last 10 stays there.

go figure......

not an issue as i renew my preferred pass yearly..

They're just messing with you. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter