Checking on my peeps

Cold. Snow. More cold. More snow.

I've been missing folks too. The DIS has been very quiet lately. Most of my activity has been on the April DIS ABD trip thread. I notice that the podcast cruise thread is starting to pick up. Hopefully we can get that conversation going full speed in the next couple of months.

I loved the posting war thread a couple of weeks ago. Just like old times. :lovestruc

I just posted this on Facebook, but it's such a great example of how great DIS connections truly are...

I was just having a real-time Facebook "conversation" with Yvette about the Olympic speed skating competition as it was happening. Admittedly, we were mostly making fun of the outrageous colors of the suits, but still, sit back and think about how amazing it is to have a "friend" halfway across the world in the first place simply because of a little website called the DIS and then multiply that by how amazing it is to be able to know that you're watching exactly the same thing on television at the same time and add in the fact that you can chat about it live. :goodvibes

Hey Chris and Aaron. I guess we know that "Indy" is online this afternoon. ;)

Hi there Paul, I see Alicia on FB alot but you have been MIA. Glad everyone is well. I hope we can meet up again before or after the cruise. I am sure there will be some meets for us non cruisers.

Hey Chris and Aaron. I guess we know that "Indy" is online this afternoon. ;)
:wave2:

Hey Dodie...What's that big yellow, round thing in the sky. I know it can't be the sun....Can it??? :confused:

Hi Paul!

Val spent last weekend in Houston celebrating her twins birthday with them. They also had a Super Bowl party and they had a great time watching the Saints win. Me? I was left at home - got to conserve some vacation days for later in the year.

We're about 1 month away from a trip to WDW with Connor. After that, there's a trip to Lafayette, LA for Val's class reunion in mid-April.

Oh yeah, and work still keeps me occupied.

Hope you and Alicia are doing well.

Hi Paul - Glad to see you on the boards and on FB today, can we assume you've working a ton keeping us safe? Hugs for that of course :hug:

Everything here has been great except that I am anxiously awaiting the end of this winter, we have had enough!!! Don't think PCC 2.0 can come soon enough.

We've been dog-sitting for our granddog while my daughter and her dh are in sunny California. They're coming home tomorrow. and, on Wednesday - WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!:cool1:

Hi Paul, and Alicia!

It is snowy, and cold here. I hope your finger is 100% soon. My leg is doing really good. I have been spinning on a stationary bike 3 to 4 days a week, and stretching most days. Today I was helping a friend move.
My mind has been on the ABD trip most of the time lately. I haven't been on the boards much tho. I need to try and spend a little more time on the boards and catch-up.

Hi Paul, and Alicia!

It is snowy, and cold here. I hope your finger is 100% soon. My leg is doing really good. I have been spinning on a stationary bike 3 to 4 days a week, and stretching most days. Today I was helping a friend move.
My mind has been on the ABD trip most of the time lately. I haven't been on the boards much tho. I need to try and spend a little more time on the boards and catch-up.

Glad to see you are on the mend, Anna! I was thinking of you the other day when I was looking at my DAP pics. I can't wait to hear from the ABD crew all about the trip when y'all get back. I don't know if it would work out, but it would be cool if everyone could participate in a "roundtable" so we could hear from you all while you are on the trip!

:wave2: to Paul, Alicia, and Jennie - hope everyone is staying warm. We were in the middle of it here and between the 2 storms ended up with close to 4 feet. There were drifts over 12 feet in the county and several highways were closed for days. All of that makes for busy times when you handle auto accidents. Good times, good times. We are hoping to plan our DL trip this year as soon as we hear back from Pete on the dates and are looking forward to PCC 2.0. Depending on the dates, we hope to join everyone at the Hershey meet in PA but that will depend on DL. Hope all is well with you and your family and Happy early Valentines to everyone :goodvibes Speaking of....any good plans for tomorrow?

Hey Babe! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Its been work, work, work and snow, snow, snow.

Say they word. I'd love to meet you, Alicia and Jennie in NYC.

Hi Paul - Glad to see you on the boards and on FB today, can we assume you've working a ton keeping us safe? Hugs for that of course :hug:

Everything here has been great except that I am anxiously awaiting the end of this winter, we have had enough!!! Don't think PCC 2.0 can come soon enough.

DITTO Kelly, I'm sick of winter!! We're looking forward to seeing you on the boat!! :woohoo:

I hate to break it to you guys, but by the time PCC 2.0 comes around, it will be WINTER AGAIN. :rotfl2: Hopefully, FL and the Bahamas will not be as cold as they have been this winter.

I've spent the evening getting my new slingbox working, in anticipation of a trip to Bangkok and hoping for no snow on Monday.

:wave2::wave2: Hi Paul. I'm more of a lurker on the boards and I noticed you hadn't been posting recently. Glad to see you back! I hope you & your family have a nice Valentine's Day.

~Elizabeth

Howdy from the wild, wild, west!!! Things going great here in WA. Spring has been trying to make an appearance and the little bit of sunshine we've had sure feels good.

Hugs to all !!!

Hello Paul :wave2:. We managed to avoid the bulk of the snow up here in Ohio. Since it didn't come across the lake we didn't have the dreaded lake effect snow piled onto the regular snow.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

My computer won't charge! :(

Have you tried an inspiring speech, like in Bravehart, raising your sword, and doing the da doo da da doo da doo doo doooooooooooooooo thing they do at sporting events? How can anyone or anything not charge after that :confused3

The plan for today is to check in to a quaint inn on the Cape for a special Valentines Day package that includes some special touches and a $50 credit at their wonderful restaurant. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter