• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheesecake Factory Pasta Recipe (sort of!)

Jeafl

<font color=red>Has an emergency auto hammer & kno
After ordering this at Cheesecake Factory, I tried to duplicate it at home, and it worked out great! It's also extremely easy!

Bowties with Grilled Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomatoes

1 lb. box bowtie pasta, cooked
1 to 1 1/4 lb. grilled chicken, cut in thin strips
1 19-oz. jar sundried tomato alfredo pasta sauce (or use regular alfredo)
1/2 cup heavy cream (or half & half)
3/4 cup. chopped sundried tomatoes
1 small can musrooms (or use fresh)
1/2 c. frozen peas (or you can omit)
Grated parmesan cheese

Heat sauce and milk. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken and peas. Cook until very hot. Toss with pasta, then sprinkle with cheese.

I served this with salad, french bread with butter and roasted garlic cloves. Everyone loved it!

Bless you, bless you!! This is my favorite! Well, except that we eat it at the Macaroni Grill but it is about the same. Happy dance, guess what we're having for dinner?

TK

This sounds really good. I've only been to Cheesecake once and don't remember what I ate.. Next time I trying this. (or I'll make your recipe first.)

Jeafl, this sounds really delish!!! Thanks for a great idea---I'm buying everything this weekend, and giving it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter