Cheesesteak at DS?

I’ve had good success entering a food item in the search field in MDE and it listing all places it’s available.

Unfortunately ‘cheesesteak’ comes up empty so it does not appear to be available on property.

Probably closest thing is The original 1762 at Earl of Sandwich: roast beef, cheddar and horseradish sauce

Pepe by Jose Andres has an amazing one. One of the best things I ate last trip.

Pepito de Ternera​

Ribeye Steak, Caramelized Onion, Cheese, Roasted Green Peppers and Mayonnaise on Pan de Cristal

Pepe by Jose Andres has an amazing one. One of the best things I ate last trip.

Pepito de Ternera​

Ribeye Steak, Caramelized Onion, Cheese, Roasted Green Peppers and Mayonnaise on Pan de Cristal
Never would have gone there for a Cheesesteak in a million years but definitely going to remember this.
Thanks. I'm a late-to-the party on cheesesteaks and am now totally addicted.

The Fountain at the Dolphin has a good beef sandwich. I get it without pickles and BBQ, so that it resembles a cheesesteak.

IMG_9761.jpeg

Sometimes the quality is questionable so I definitely will try these suggestions.
I have always liked the Charley’s Phillysteaks at the food court in Melania Mall near Universal , for their cheesesteak menu and they do have other locations.

From a Philadelphian:

Unless they're importing their rolls from some place with hard water, or importing hard water to make their own rolls, your cheesesteak or pizza experience is likely to be sub-par. I recall that Via Napoli used to import tanker trailers of water from the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania to make their pizza.

From a Philadelphian:

Unless they're importing their rolls from some place with hard water, or importing hard water to make their own rolls, your cheesesteak or pizza experience is likely to be sub-par. I recall that Via Napoli used to import tanker trailers of water from the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania to make their pizza.
man now I’m thinking about DiNic’s. Oh those pork sandwich’s! So good.

From a Philadelphian:

Agree 100%. It’s not just the meat, the roll is important too. Notice my question did not include the word “good” because I haven’t had a “good” cheesesteak since we moved out of the Philly area. Just looking for a cheesesteak in general. My daughter loves them, but she’s never had the real deal.

Agree 100%. It’s not just the meat, the roll is important too. Notice my question did not include the word “good” because I haven’t had a “good” cheesesteak since we moved out of the Philly area.
Could not agree more! The roll is extremely important! We live in the Philly suburbs. We have never found their equal (or even a close approximation) anywhere else. They are amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter