• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Child size ball hat?

You mean baseball hat? Disney Springs World of Disney has probably the best selection. Each park has hats in their main stores

I'd try The Chapeau at MK ( it's on the right hand side of Main Street ). It's a smaller shop than it used to be but it's a good place to start. If they don't have it there I'd check out the Emporium ( on the left hand side of Main Street ) - it has several rooms so you may need to search a bit but you should be able to find on in there.

I would check out the selection available in the shopping section of MDE if you are looking for a specific hat/character. It will give you the store name and availability once you are on property. I will say that that a lot of the adult hats can be adjusted smaller to fit a child's head. My 4.5 yr old was able to wear the Pluto hat he fell in love with.

If you are not at the parks right now you could always get it in the online shop or Walmart / target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter