Choose one for 10 yr anniversary ADR

dphie28

Mouseketeer
These are the ADRs I have right now. Which would you choose for your 10 year anniversary? DH and I never get to go out alone, so McD's would be a treat if we didn't have to take kids to the bathroom 5 times during our meal. We enjoy good food, not too exotic, and want to do something 'special'.

Il Mulino 7:00 PM
Narcoossee's 8:35 PM
California Grill 9:10 PM​

We would only choose California Grill if we could watch Wishes from there. Wishes is at 9:00 that night. Do you think we would be seated before 9? Or do you think they would be late seating us?

Narcoosee's is there for the same reason. Some people said you can see Wishes from there. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks for the help!

You can see Wishes from CG. With a 9:10 ADR and Wishes at 9:00 your chance of being seated prior to the fireworks is slim to none. Our last time to CG, we waited 50 minutes past our ADR to be seated, even with arriving 15 minutes early. It's often the case here. It's possible that they would allow you up to the restaurant floor early to watch Wishes from the observation deck but there is no guarantee. If CG is at capacity, they will hold you on the 2nd floor until there is availability.

Narcoosees does have a few window tables but there are generally people standing outside on the dock blocking the view. You can watch the show from the docks and they do pipe the music. With an 8:30 ADR, you may be seated by 9:00 but you might not. Chances are those people with a window seat are not going to get up at 8:30 and give it over; they will stay at the table even if they are done dining.

Both views are nice but neither offer as good of a view as being on Main Street at MK. Out of the 2, I prefer the CG fireworks view. However, you don't have to have a reservation to enjoy the view from Narcoosees; anyone can stand on the docks and watch.

Out of these 3, Il Mulino has the far superior food and service. No fireworks, no views out any windows, but much better food and overall experience. Out of these 3, it's the one I would pick for an adult only anniversary dinner.

You can see Wishes from CG. With a 9:10 ADR and Wishes at 9:00 your chance of being seated prior to the fireworks is slim to none. Our last time to CG, we waited 50 minutes past our ADR to be seated, even with arriving 15 minutes early. It's often the case here. It's possible that they would allow you up to the restaurant floor early to watch Wishes from the observation deck but there is no guarantee. If CG is at capacity, they will hold you on the 2nd floor until there is availability.

Narcoosees does have a few window tables but there are generally people standing outside on the dock blocking the view. You can watch the show from the docks and they do pipe the music. With an 8:30 ADR, you may be seated by 9:00 but you might not. Chances are those people with a window seat are not going to get up at 8:30 and give it over; they will stay at the table even if they are done dining.

Both views are nice but neither offer as good of a view as being on Main Street at MK. Out of the 2, I prefer the CG fireworks view. However, you don't have to have a reservation to enjoy the view from Narcoosees; anyone can stand on the docks and watch.

Out of these 3, Il Mulino has the far superior food and service. No fireworks, no views out any windows, but much better food and overall experience. Out of these 3, it's the one I would pick for an adult only anniversary dinner.

Your post makes total sense....and things that I was thinking too. Thanks for confirming that my first choice is the best. :thumbsup2

We have eaten at Narcosses two years in a row and they dim the lights and will suspend your dinner service for the wishes fire works.You can go outside and watch it from the dock and also the Electric water pagent comes by later .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter