Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

Ok folks here is what I am goin to do anyone who is goin Dec 10th though the 18th and wants to meetup let me know right here.
Sorry, Mike. The meet sounds like fun but because I got a 40% off discount (and thus I can afford WL), I have to arrive earlier than I had planned: 11/29-12/3.
Oh, well, maybe next year.

I am not single but I am planning my first solo trip to WDW Dec 2-5! I was wanting to do something diffrent and I have never been to Disney during the Holiday Season. I am really intrested in meeting other DisFans and would love to do causal meetings or sit down dinners. I am nervous to do a solo without DH but everyone on the thread makes it sound great!:banana:

Hi Heather! Don't get discouraged by Mike discriminating against the attached soloists. I'm local and would be more than happy to meet up with you on the weekend going to which ever park you like. If you're interested in meeting up myself or with other locals, add me as a friend on here and PM me closer to your trip and remind me. I love meeting up with vacationers :goodvibes

Hi Heather! Don't get discouraged by Mike discriminating against the attached soloists. I'm local and would be more than happy to meet up with you on the weekend going to which ever park you like. If you're interested in meeting up myself or with other locals, add me as a friend on here and PM me closer to your trip and remind me. I love meeting up with vacationers :goodvibes

Agreed! :thumbsup2 Most of us on this thread are up for meeting anyone and having a blast at WDW!! We'll be around during your dates, too. Maybe we'll see ya!

Another in agreement.........I will be there your dates ~ solo. Husband not interested in DW :eek: PM me here closer to our trips and I'll give you my cell # for a meet up. laura

Hi - It looks like there will be a couple of other solo travelers going the same time as I am. I will be in WDW from 11/28 - 12/2, and then I get on the cruise ship until 12/5. Anyone want to schedule a meet?

Hi - It looks like there will be a couple of other solo travelers going the same time as I am. I will be in WDW from 11/28 - 12/2, and then I get on the cruise ship until 12/5. Anyone want to schedule a meet?

Are you doing the Wonder? My husband are doing the cruise 12/2-12/5 and then going to Bay Lake Towers until the 12th.

Are you going to dine at Palo? So many people tell us to make a reservation there but I really want to try all the other restaurants. We will have to meet up for a drink together.

I don't think I'll try Palo this time. There are 3 other restaurants, so I figure on a 3 night cruise we'll get to try each one. I would love to meet up for a drink!

I don't think I'll try Palo this time. There are 3 other restaurants, so I figure on a 3 night cruise we'll get to try each one. I would love to meet up for a drink!

We aren't doing Palo either. If I love the cruise I will book another one while on board and go for a longer one. I thought being my first cruise this was the best one to try. We are flying in on the 1st and plan on being at the ship at around 11 on the 2nd.

My birthday is 10/16.

I am single and most likely be solo all or most of my trip 12/1-12/7. Those are my tentative dates.

We aren't doing Palo either. If I love the cruise I will book another one while on board and go for a longer one. I thought being my first cruise this was the best one to try. We are flying in on the 1st and plan on being at the ship at around 11 on the 2nd.

I am actually flying in on the 28th and staying at WDW until the cruise. The Cast Member said she would let me know what time the bus will pick me up to take me to the ship on the 2nd. I'm hoping it's early.

Look folks I know you think I was being a jerk by saying what I did but you need to understand us single people need a place to meet people too and I just wanted you to respect the fact that I made an effort to plan a meet for singles like myself to meet people we have a common bond with.

hey everyone. I am single and i will be over at Disney December 10 through the 15.. I am super excited! I definetly wanna meet up with all the other single folks. Can't wait!

And my birthday is November 10!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter