Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

Oh that stinks. I am planning my trip on November 30-Dec 5th. Don't want to do deal with the holiday crowd that shows up the third week and the second week is a blocked vacation week at work. Closed for Inventory Count that week.

hello everyone,

I am trying to plan my first solo trip in December and want to avoid the week that the Pop Warner cheerleading competitions are being held. Does anyone know when these will take place? I hear it is sometime in December. I was looking to stay at a moderate resort and understand those are the overflow resorts for the competitors. Thank you so much!

hello everyone,

I am trying to plan my first solo trip in December and want to avoid the week that the Pop Warner cheerleading competitions are being held. Does anyone know when these will take place? I hear it is sometime in December. I was looking to stay at a moderate resort and understand those are the overflow resorts for the competitors. Thank you so much!

December 11th is the last day of Pop Warner. Thats why I'm flying in that day! And right now they have the free meal plan offer that week so make sure you ask for that!!

hello everyone,

see you there!!!

December 11th is the last day of Pop Warner. Thats why I'm flying in that day! And right now they have the free meal plan offer that week so make sure you ask for that!!

you know what you'll be doing Dec. 15????:goodvibes

Caralyn,
Thanks so much for the info and the free dining plan tip. I booked by trip for 12/11-19th! I can't wait...

Caralyn,
Thanks so much for the info and the free dining plan tip. I booked by trip for 12/11-19th! I can't wait...

No problem!! I can't wait either. I've only been twice and it was with kids, so I'm looking forward to a kid-trip!! Maybe we can do a meet-up.

Anyone else out there wanna join the singles meet?

Dang, I'd love to Mike, but my travel dates had to change to the week after Thanksgiving. I'm project leader on a virtualization project which is scheduled to go live the second week in Dec. Soooo, not wanting to miss out on a trip to WDW I had to move it. <sigh>
Maybe next year.

Any ladies that may be interested I have 1 extra ticket to the Mvmcp for Sunday Dec 12th so let me know if you would like to join me and my family .

I am planning 3 events -Jellyrolls get together date to be announced but either Dec 17th or 18th .Dole Whip meet Dec 15th between 1 and 3 pm. And Epcot for drinks around the world date to be announced let me know if your interested . Thanks Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter