Christmas at Disney available - Going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I am new to this so when the window opens if there is any thing at Wilderness lodge or the Contemporary I would be interested

Will do. First let me give you some insight that may help.
1 - Contemporary is not a DVC Resort so that you have to call them directly. However, the Bay Lake Towers (BLT - right next door is a DVC property). Disney's Wilderness Lodge is not a DVC either however DVC (Disney Vacation Club) has two different properties near/adjacent to Wilderness Lodge. They are Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

2 - The key to all of us on here as a DVC member is dependent upon a) What is our HOME Resort (where did we buy our initial points); b)what is our use year (MONTH/YEAR) we are currently - most important there is the month part and c) how many points do we have to utilize for a given time period.

3 - After 15 years of going to Disney World several times per year, I can attest in my mind, it is getting harder and harder to find 'availability' a lot of times. Disney keeps increasing their prices but it gets filled up VERY QUICKLY. That is important to know because days/weeks/months of resorts gets booked as soon as you are eligible to 'book a stay'. What that means is that I can book a date 12 months in advance for any of my 'HOME resorts' however, all other DVC resorts, I can only do it 7 months in advance. And that 7 months, I am competing with all others who want to stay at any Resort but their HOME resort. That is a LOT OF PEOPLE it seems :). My HOME Resorts (I bought two different DVC memberships) are Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk Villas. That means I (and all the others who bought this as their home resort) have a 5 month window of making reservations before the 7 month crowd. But that opposite is true also.

4 - Remember that there are multiple room types (rooms and suites). Disney has Studios, 1 - bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3 - bedrooms. Know that the more you go up the ladder on room types, the more points it costs.

5 - Each Resort has different 'VIEWS' from the room, the nicer the view or location of the room...yep, the more points it cost.

6 - To help me (and others on this board) the more you are prepared upfront on your understanding and the more you are prepared, the better chance of getting what you want/or can accept. Having multiple options on items always help as we are looking.

I hope this helps. Let me know how I can help.

Thanks
Bob

Looking for a studio anywhere on property for 4 nights, 8/26-8/30, for 2 adults.

TIA!

Looking for a studio anywhere on property for 4 nights, 8/26-8/30, for 2 adults.

TIA!
Wow, I am surprised. I have Saratoga Springs (all days) and Old Key West (all days). No other has a studio. 52 points or 60 points (preferred view)

Thanks,
Bob

What type of room would you like?
Studio,
1 Bedroom (kitchen, living room with queen sofa bed, master bedroom), or
2-bedroom (2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 baths)

Age of the child?

Saratoga Springs? Or Boardwalk?

Boardwalk 1 Bedroom villa(pool/Garden view - only available) = 184 points
Saratoga Springs 1 Bedroom Villa = 166 points

Sorry, just now seeing your reply. We would prefer a Studio, but would be open to one bedroom if that is all that is available during those dates.

13 y.o.

Thanks!

Hi, looking for a studio for one night 9/10-9/11; for 5 guests at Beach Club, Grand Floridian, or Boardwalk? If those are booked, we’d consider other properties, or 1 Bedrooms. Thanks!

Looking for a studio either between 8/19-8/24 or 12/26-12/30...preferably Animal Kingdom.

NOTHING IN STUDIO
Here is what I have at Boardwalk
Disney's BoardWalk VillasDeluxe Studio - Standard View
Enjoy this lovely lakeside Resort steeped in the colors, charm and romance of an old-fashioned boardwalk.
  • Sleeps 5
  • 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath

Availability ( 0 of 4 Nights Available )

Disney's BoardWalk Villas1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
Enjoy this lovely lakeside Resort steeped in the colors, charm and romance of an old-fashioned boardwalk.
  • Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.
  • 1 king-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
  • Full bathroom with whirlpool tub
118 Vacation Points
Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

The alternative for a Studio Standard that was offered and available
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & SpaDeluxe Studio
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4
  • 1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath
50 Vacation Points
Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

Please let me know if you would like to pursue.
Thank you for checking! So sorry for the delayed reply -- only a studio would make sense for me on this particular trip. I appreciate it!

Thank you for checking! So sorry for the delayed reply -- only a studio would make sense for me on this particular trip. I appreciate it!
The only thing we have is the Deluxe Studio at Boardwarlk
Hi, looking for a studio for one night 9/10-9/11; for 5 guests at Beach Club, Grand Floridian, or Boardwalk? If those are booked, we’d consider other properties, or 1 Bedrooms. Thanks!
From your requested 3, I have the Boardwalk Studio available (10 points) and nothing at Beach Club or Grand Floridan for Studio. For 1 bedroom, only available with Boardwalk again (10 points)

Looking for a studio either between 8/19-8/24 or 12/26-12/30...preferably Animal Kingdom.
For your first dates: Nothing available in Studio at Animal Kingdom. ONLY SSR has studio available for your stay.

For you second dates: Animal Kingdom does has availability (106 points) however I cannot book that until May 26th if it is still available. However I can book Saratoga Springs (SSR) now for those dates (90 points)

Hi I’m looking for a studio at any resort for 2 adults and 2 children check in July 6 2018 and check out July 8 2018. Also looking for animal kingdom lodge for same party for December 14-16 thank you!

Hi! I'm looking for a studio room from November 13th to the 19th (+ or - a few days we are flexible) at any resort with a standard view. It is only for 2 adults. If this is too broad of a request please let me know lol! Thank you!

Hi I’m looking for a studio at any resort for 2 adults and 2 children check in July 6 2018 and check out July 8 2018. Also looking for animal kingdom lodge for same party for December 14-16 thank you!
For July 6 - 8, three locations: Saratoga Springs Resort = 36 Points; Old Key West = 38 points, and Polynesian Village (54 points)...looking now for december but I thought I would give you those because I expect them to be gone very quickly.

For July 6 - 8, three locations: Saratoga Springs Resort = 36 Points; Old Key West = 38 points, and Polynesian Village (54 points)...looking now for december but I thought I would give you those because I expect them to be gone very quickly.

December 14 - 16: Saratoga Springs (30) and Old Key West (27). Nothing else available. I can not do OKW until May 14th. SSR, I can reserve now.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio room from November 13th to the 19th (+ or - a few days we are flexible) at any resort with a standard view. It is only for 2 adults. If this is too broad of a request please let me know lol! Thank you!
not many places have room. I did find this at Saratoga Springs but it would require a change in your itinerary

upload_2018-4-25_19-43-36.png

Sorry, just now seeing your reply. We would prefer a Studio, but would be open to one bedroom if that is all that is available during those dates.

13 y.o.

Thanks!

Hi Kellyn's Dad,

Were you able to double check what was available for 11/15-11/21? Thanks!

Hi Kellyn's Dad,

Were you able to double check what was available for 11/15-11/21? Thanks!

166 Vacation Points

Availability ( 6 of 6 Nights Available )

Date Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20

Vacation Points 26 31 31 26 26 26

SSR_thumbnail.jpg

View Resort Details
Transportation:Accessible by bus, boat and walking paths
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa1-Bedroom Villa Preferred
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4—a 5th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens
  • 1 king-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
192 Vacation Points

Date Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20

Vacation Points 30 36 36 30 30 30

CLUB_thumbnail.jpg

View Resort Details
Transportation:Accessible by bus and boat
Disney's Old Key West Resort1 Bedroom Villa
The ambiance of Key West permeates the pastel colors and gingerbread accents of this Victorian-themed Resort.
  • Sleeps 5
  • 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa & 1 sleeper chair
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
150 Vacation Points

Date Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20

Vacation Points 24 27 27 24 24 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter