Christmas at Disney available - Going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Meg. Yes, It seems that I have SS available for a studio for 12/22 -1/1. It is 198 points. Please let me know how I can help you.

Note: If you are new to this board, for us to send messages/start side conversations, you must have at least 10 posts. It has been told to me to, 'suggest he/she read the Summary Rules (click on Summary rules) look at 2nd set of post and then #3. It explains how they can use the conversation system'. and how to get your instant 10 post. Click on the link that is in the sentence on the summary rules that starts with 'We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum '

This is Standard however, the Preferred is available. That is 221 points. Meg, my points are dwindling down. I don't want to pressure you but know that I have others who are also looking.

Thanks
Bob

Is this standard or preferred?

Meg,
I wanted to follow up with a personal note on what you are trying to do. If you have never stayed at Disney during Christmas, then FOR ME and others on this board, this is a 'bucket list' experience. I am 59 and the 8 kids and 4 grandkids talk about how wonderful it was to spend Christmas at Disney. That makes me proud...however the greatest complement is from my significant other, when she said that of all the things we have ever done (with/without the kids...spending time at Disney has to be the number 1 event). It really is that magical. It wasn't about the kids or grandkids...it was the experience of a lifetime.

Just my two cents worth...

Bob and Dianna

I need a studio for december 23rd-December 29th. Please let me know if possible..2 people in party, view does not matter

Hi again! I'm looking to change the dates I was looking for. Is there a studio available December 11th - December 17th? View doesn't matter. 2 adults. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter