christmas elves anyone?

well my striking elves have now sent a ransom note to kate... they are apparently holding our tree hostage. (can you tell I really don't feel like putting the tree up? :) ) she is spending the night at school tonight so I can tp her room tonight too. good thing dh is in china currently... :)

LOL!
I can't wait to see how negotiations go w/ Kate...

The elves are just hangin' today.. I believe they have got the "sleigh" lag.... They did however put up snowflakes in the hallway... they are having a snowball fight in the hallway tonight!!!!

My Eldest gave me a ton of grief over the name.

"Serious, you named him Sirius?" Eldest
"Yes, he's named after the Dog Star" Me
"He is NOT! You named him have Sirius Black from Harry Potter." Eldest

:rolleyes1 Well maybe I did and maybe I didn't.

so since my tree is being held hostage by the elves... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

I really like my "tree" :) just think how easy it will be to clean up. :) and the look on my family's face will be priceless. :) at least everyone else's elves are behaving right? :)

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I love it Maggie!

My elf is going fishing. I bought the Betta fish and hid it in my room. Need to got it soon. :)

I want that tree.. can I have detailed instructions!!
I'm going to print that off to replicate next year... that is too stinkin' cute!!!

DS9 won't go to bed.. it's snowball fight in the hallway tonight... I have some of my cushy snowmen up and the cotton balls ready to go... the elves rested all day....
They are ready to party!!!

Here is what my boys will wake up to tomorrow.

100_4703.jpg

It's a blue fish in a tank with a blue bottom. :confused3What was I thinking??

That is some kind of prehistoric sea creature on the very front that wraps around the base. It is a Star Wars/Clone Wars scientific kit. Unfortunately the sea monkey creatures didn't hatch. Now it is a betta fish habitat. :rotfl2:

I want that tree.. can I have detailed instructions!!
I'm going to print that off to replicate next year... that is too stinkin' cute!!!

rofl, it's just garland and lights wrapped around the step ladder and then I hung those non breakable ornaments off the lights. and of course all the reindeer wanted to play... :)

You all are WAY TOO CREATIVE!!! So gotta go find elves tomorrow!! My poor 2 year old - she will hate being drug all over...AGAIN.:lmao:

I'm going to do that next year for sure!! If I hadn't already put up our lights this year, I'd create it for FIL (minus the reindeer!).... He just built himself a new workshop!

Which I'm getting a newly made sleigh for the elves to host a "test" flight next week w/ the reindeer rookies!!!! I can't wait...

Little Bit forgot to feed Gamma last night.
She took it out on his Army men....
100_4705.jpg

Sirius helped...
100_4708.jpg

Little Bit quickly took the graham crackers to the tents. Inside he found a chocolate penguin for Eldest and a white chocolate polar bear for him. Guess Gamma doesn't hold a grudge. ;)

I will upload photos today.... for the past few days events..

Today we woke up to a beautiful canned good Christmas tree w/ lights and decorated w/ our Disney stuffed animals!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter