christmas elves anyone?

y'all can do anything with elves, it's definently not just for kids. :) and now I have to go buy cotton balls! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

ac moore has wooden elves (flat kind that you paint) for a buck (actually right now they are 74 cents). bought one, figured the elves could be caught painting it or something. art imitating life and all that... :)

I was at the Paper Store tonight in Wareham, MA and they just got Elf On The Shelf in and they were $29.99.

i have an update......
our elf Campbell came back with a friend!

i went to home goods and bought an anna lee elf and came home at lunch and moved them both to be hanging off the oven door. when bubba got off the bus i told him how busy my day was and that i never even got a lunch break. We opened the door and there they were!!!!! He was so super excited!!!! So we now have 2 elves. And they have been so funny. Where they end up in the morning.
He did not want to go to bed last night and DH used it to his advantage and started calling out to the them. Up and right to bed he went!

too funny! can't wait to hear what they do...

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of ours they are supposed to be coming from CT... but CT has a hold up in shipping! LOL

Glad to hear they are doing their job at the PO3 household!

so the countdown to elf arrival begins... how is all the planning going? :)

Well, I think my elves are on the tarmat....but I'm not sure.. I know they were headed out last week... I must follow up with their travel agent! LOL

I have about 12 days complete so far (well, the ideas). My goal is to get everything into baggies/boxes/ lists over the next 2 weeks so it will work smoothly!

Ok, this is SO cool!! Not sure DS will actually "get it", but he could at least spot them in the room! I may have to try this out!!

OMG, Maggie, your elves did a pantie raid? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I'm definitely doing this. I think PrincessM will love it. Does anyone have a vac record and passport file they'd be willing to share?

I think I have the files for the passport and the vaccine record...

OMG, Maggie, your elves did a pantie raid? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I'm definitely doing this. I think PrincessM will love it. Does anyone have a vac record and passport file they'd be willing to share?

i was going to say that Princess M would love this.
and Maggie did send me the file for those things. If she does not still have it, I do on my work computer. I'll email it over to you tomorrow if you want.

Pantie raids and boys won't be so funny.

I plan on having my elf kidnap all the clones. :rotfl2:
And he will be making something really BIG out of Legos. :thumbsup2

Yup!! :)

I'm making my master list of "issues" this week! I want to have my supplies ready to go.. I'm getting a rubbermaid box that will be dedicated to our visitors and will allow me to store them where I can get to them easily for years to come! ;)

Yup!! :)

I'm making my master list of "issues" this week! I want to have my supplies ready to go.. I'm getting a rubbermaid box that will be dedicated to our visitors and will allow me to store them where I can get to them easily for years to come! ;)

roflmao! wonder how dh would feel if his boxers showed up on the ceiling fan? :) kate would of course think it was hysterical. :)

do post your master list of "issues", I may need a few new ones.

clearly I need to go buy a box to put all the elves/reindeer/stuff into cause the brown paper bag is just not holding it all anymore between the ladders, sleds, elves, etc.. :)

I sure will... I may need to "lift" ideas from others...

We need to get movin' by the time we know it... it'll be time to get tormenting our families!

Boxers from the ceiling fan is a must!!!

i was going to say that Princess M would love this.
and Maggie did send me the file for those things. If she does not still have it, I do on my work computer. I'll email it over to you tomorrow if you want.

Thanks, please send it if you have time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter