christmas elves anyone?

Maggie's holiday vortex sucked me in, too!! We had to stop on the way home to pick up the three reindeer that were calling me!! DS got Blitzen, DH got Prancer, and I, of course, got Vixen!! ;)

oy! you guys are killin' me!!!! now i have to go get us some tomorrow. i'll wait until bubba gets out of school and take him with me to pick them out.

i really want to search the web for different elves but i currently have little brown beautiful eyes over my shoulder at the moment!

For those of you who have more than one child, do they all wake up at the same time?

My Eldest wakes up an hour before the Little Bit. Will it ruin the fun for the Little one?

Stay away from Maggie and her reindeer!! They tried to suck me into the holiday vortex today!!!!!

Back away from the pharmacy!!! LOL

I am planning on getting some baby elves though. Such an enabler! Trouble maker Maggie!!!

hahahahahahaha, holiday vortex... I should post a picture of the christmas mice on the ladder.. those reindeer are to damn cute. and the baby elf, well...

if y'all are looking for the baby elf, it was part of a set. I bought the elf swing set basically. has a girl elf swinging on a swing suspended from a candycane and then the little elf was attached to the pole. very easy to take off though. :) the pair was 9.99. there were a bunch of different ones.

For those of you who have more than one child, do they all wake up at the same time?

My Eldest wakes up an hour before the Little Bit. Will it ruin the fun for the Little one?

Youngest is up before the older kids.... but my guess is his reaction or DH complaining about the mess will have them all up w/o issue..

Oh and DH has been such a pill lately.. I know the first thing that is happening to him.. I'm gonna go out and set his car... wiper blades, vent on high and LOUD LOUD LOUD music for his early morning departure.. teach him to be such a sour apple! :hippie:

Youngest is up before the older kids.... but my guess is his reaction or DH complaining about the mess will have them all up w/o issue..

Oh and DH has been such a pill lately.. I know the first thing that is happening to him.. I'm gonna go out and set his car... wiper blades, vent on high and LOUD LOUD LOUD music for his early morning departure.. teach him to be such a sour apple! :hippie:

Snicker, that's a good one! :laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

My DH would be ready to murder me. But it would have been sooo worth it. :thumbsup2

Darn. I was going to ask for a baby elf.

My Little Bit does not like babies. I think he's scared he won't be the family baby anymore if I look to long at one. :rotfl2: Ever since he was 2 years old, he would turn my face way from a baby.

I thought a baby elf would be hilarious.

Darn. I was going to ask for a baby elf.

My Little Bit does not like babies. I think he's scared he won't be the family baby anymore if I look to long at one. :rotfl2: Ever since he was 2 years old, he would turn my face way from a baby.

I thought a baby elf would be hilarious.

There is another one over near where I work. If I get a chance, I'll check there, okay?

I found them kind of shoved onto the bottom shelf not quite right in the middle of all the christmas stuff. the baby elf is attached to either a swing set or maybe a snowman? there is another elf with the baby one. you might have to dig around...

as for the reindeer issue, my cvs had 6 of them in the display boxes on an endcap facing towards the pharmacy (again, not actually in the xmas aisle) but then they had a case with the other 3 up high where they tend to store the stuff so that you wouldn't actually notice it...)

good luck.

oh and dancer is the one with just a tutu and vixen has the crown and like a heart collar. :)

I saw Vixen. My CVS is tiny, so I'll go to the big @ss one in Medway and make a quick detour into Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte too ;)

there is a home goods over near me too! want me to check?

I've got to do some research...but I don't blog.... so I'm thinking of starting an email account for the Elves....and than a yahoo group for them! LOL

Okay, my elves could be tek enough to do a yahoo group. Could they join?

I won't get to the Home Goods closest to me - 45 minutes away - any time soon. It is on the way to my ob-gyn and I had an appointment last month. That is the only time I go in that direction.

If someone finds an extra baby elf and it is under $15, I can paypal, check or cash sent for it. :flower3: Thank you.

just to keep my status as super enabler... :) apparently in the dollar spot at target (well ok they are 2.50) they have tents... little pop up tents... so if the elves need tents to sleep in while away from the north pole...

now I have to go to target... (after I finally get to watch castle from monday night!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter