• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas events

stiebermom

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time there at Christmas. I am searching for information as to the breakfast with the Grinch, timing of the Macy's parade, and meeting the Grinch if we do not do the breakfast. I have searched the official site and found minimal information. All insight is appreciated! Thanks.

This will be our first time there at Christmas. I am searching for information as to the breakfast with the Grinch, timing of the Macy's parade, and meeting the Grinch if we do not do the breakfast. I have searched the official site and found minimal information. All insight is appreciated! Thanks.

The macys parade is in the evening close to closing in US.

If you want to meet the Grinch without the breakfast then in IOA in Seuss Landing to the left of circus mcgurkis food area. There is a meet and greet pretty much all day long at select times. Also they have the who's dressed up walking around that area too for photos. It's a real treat.

The grinch is something not to be missed. We sometimes stand around to here his comments and actions, a real hoot.

Don't leave out Manheim Steamroller if you'll be staying a Saturday night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter