***Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Since some names have already gone out, I am putting the sent/recieved thread up. The last day to sign up for the exchange is on Friday, so the rest of the names will go out then :santa:.
Reminder-The send by date is-Thursday Oct. 16.

If you will be away during the exchange period-PLEASE let me know. Or feel free to check in here from time to time so that we know that you are around.

2.gif

Okay now the dumb ? here but can we go ahead and open our packages? I got mine from Mommytotwo's DH.

cool then I'll be the first lol that rarely happens. I got 2 pins and a webkinz reindeer whose name is Max. Thank you again Mommytotwo's DH.

cool then I'll be the first lol that rarely happens. I got 2 pins and a webkinz reindeer whose name is Max. Thank you again Mommytotwo's DH.

You're welcome, and Merry Christmas Dania! :santa: I would have tried to get you the snowman, but I don't think it is out yet, and thought the closest Webkinz for Christmas would be the reindeer one. Have fun with Max :goodvibes .

All of the names have been handed out, so please check your pm boxes if you have not yet recieved your pals name. :santa:

Oh wow, I thought we had to wait until Christmas. I got mine yesterday from mommytotwo. My DH said he didn't know how I would be able to wait that long to open it. :rotfl: I'm at work now but since I can go ahead and open it, I'll do it when I get home. Yipee! Christmas in September! That's what I like! :goodvibes

Donna

I opened mine when I got home today. :thumbsup2 I got a beautiful Princess pin with the three princesses on it and it says "Princess" at the base of the pin. I also got an Ariel pin that is two sided. On one side she is the mermaid and the other side she has legs and is standing. It's also a beautiful pin. I'm very happy with them and they will be going into my pin book. Oh, I got Disney Dollars, too, and a really cute Christmas card with a Santa at the beach with a snowman made out of sand. That card definitely looks like it came from Hawaii. :goodvibes

Thank you so, much, mommytotwo. It was a great Christmas!

Donna

I opened mine when I got home today. :thumbsup2 I got a beautiful Princess pin with the three princesses on it and it says "Princess" at the base of the pin. I also got an Ariel pin that is two sided. On one side she is the mermaid and the other side she has legs and is standing. It's also a beautiful pin. I'm very happy with them and they will be going into my pin book. Oh, I got Disney Dollars, too, and a really cute Christmas card with a Santa at the beach with a snowman made out of sand. That card definitely looks like it came from Hawaii. :goodvibes

Thank you so, much, mommytotwo. It was a great Christmas!

Donna

You're welcome, and Merry Christmas! :santa:

All of our presents are on their way to their new homes :santa:.

Any new arrivals or presents sent out today?

This is my first time so i am a little behind. am I going to be late or over due? i thought with Christmas I would have some time but everyone is already mailing out. Please tell me I am not going to be too late

This is my first time so i am a little behind. am I going to be late or over due? i thought with Christmas I would have some time but everyone is already mailing out. Please tell me I am not going to be too late

No, not at all. The send by date is Oct. 16, so as long as you send out your exchanges on that day or before, you will be fine :). So you have alot of time to shop, wrap your presents, and send them out ;).

You won't be late. I'll probably be sending mine out sometime after next weekend.

Stopped by the post office on my way to work this morning and mailed my package. It's on it's way priority so it should be there by Wednesday. Heading East. :banana:

Stopped by the post office on my way to work this morning and mailed my package. It's on it's way priority so it should be there by Wednesday. Heading East. :banana:

:banana:

Has anyone else recieved their exchange?

I've got mine ready and will be dropping it off this afternoon at the post office

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter