***Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

If am going to send something extra to make up for the delay. It hasn't come back my way.:confused3

Since I was at the post office yesterday, I had asked about Parcel Post to Hawaii again. They said that in the mainland, packages are put onto a truck, and delivered. But for parcel post to come here, it gets driven around from place to place, then put onto a boat when there is space, so that is the reason why it would usually take 1-3 months to get here :(.

But, there were 2 customers, along with the postal worker who were all saying negative things about parcel post to Hawaii since postal workers in the mainland tell their customers that it would only take 5-7 days to get here. :(

So it was not your fault that you had gotten the wrong info. the post office had give you the wrong information.

Nothing yet, but since it will soon be approaching a month since it has been mailed out, maybe it will be coming soon :santa:.:wizard:

We will give the final exchange box till the 17th for it to arrive. If it does not, I may need an elf :(.

Is there anyone out there that is able to be an elf=to me :(.

If so, please post here, or pm me.

I can be an elf if you need one.
That is what I hate about Del Conf, and rarely bother with it.
All DC will do is state it was delivered. They don't say WHERE it was delivered. (Meaning the exact address. Yes, it may state it was delivered at such and such time and whatever city. But if it was misdelivered, then so sad too bad.)
The recipient has to contact their post office and have them try to locate it. And good luck with that.

And if your other package finally shows up you can just send me some goodies. ;)

I can be an elf if you need one.
That is what I hate about Del Conf, and rarely bother with it.
All DC will do is state it was delivered. They don't say WHERE it was delivered. (Meaning the exact address. Yes, it may state it was delivered at such and such time and whatever city. But if it was misdelivered, then so sad too bad.)
The recipient has to contact their post office and have them try to locate it. And good luck with that.

And if your other package finally shows up you can just send me some goodies. ;)

I will keep in touch with you :), thank you.

:banana: :banana: :banana: I had recieved the last exchange today from Stacey-Tippythepooh. I had gotten a great set of Disney ornaments, gardening gloves, pocket calendar, a mousepad calendar, notepad, and two type of gardening tools :).

Thank you very much Stacey :santa:.

This exchange is now officially COMPLETED. :woohoo:

Happy holidays everyone! :santa:

:banana:
I bet you are both very happy! :woohoo: :laughing:

I know as a sender it is frustrating and worrisome too on a delayed package. Been there myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter