***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I got a wonderful stock today from Ashley (ash1569). It came with a beautiful Hello Kitty Christmas car. The stocking has Santa on it taking presents our of his bag. Did you make it? In side was:

4 ring pops
Wonderful blue kitchen towel with snowmen on it.
2 snowment ornaments
Holiday charm necklace
Winnie the pooh figure
Tinkerbell sticky notes
Scrapbook stickers
Candycane stickers
Precious Moments stickers
Pooh stickers
Jasmine Pez dispenser
Pez candy
6 glow bracelets
Flower punch
Butterfly embosser
Cinnamon candle
Snowmen magic towel

Thank you for all the great items.

I sent mine out today. One airmail to Canada and two priority with Delivery Confirmation. they should all arrive within the next 5 days.

mickeyfan2 said:
I got a wonderful stock today from Ashley (ash1569). It came with a beautiful Hello Kitty Christmas car. The stocking has Santa on it taking presents our of his bag. Did you make it? In side was:

4 ring pops
Wonderful blue kitchen towel with snowmen on it.
2 snowment ornaments
Holiday charm necklace
Winnie the pooh figure
Tinkerbell sticky notes
Scrapbook stickers
Candycane stickers
Precious Moments stickers
Pooh stickers
Jasmine Pez dispenser
Pez candy
6 glow bracelets
Flower punch
Butterfly embosser
Cinnamon candle
Snowmen magic towel

Thank you for all the great items.
So glad you liked the items I was a little worried! This was my first exchange! Can't wait to get mine!!! So glad it got to you ok!!!
Ashley

ash1569 said:
So glad you liked the items I was a little worried! This was my first exchange! Can't wait to get mine!!! So glad it got to you ok!!!
Ashley

:hug: next exchange please!!!

Ants I am sooo ready to go to Disney!! I am ready, ready, ready! But I still have 5 months...Willl be here before I know it though! How was your halloween?

ash1569 said:
Ants I am sooo ready to go to Disney!! I am ready, ready, ready! But I still have 5 months...Willl be here before I know it though! How was your halloween?

hey !! I was at work but it was nice ! we had a lot of food and treats !!! And yours ? :wizard:

I worked tonight also so I didnt get to see any one in costume :( All weel..My night was good though!

A big thanks to Patsy for letting me join in late. :)

Ethan and I did some shopping but we are not quite done yet so we are going to head out looking for more special gifts. I will get our package out ASAP!! :goodvibes :sunny:

TheDisneyBunch said:
A big thanks to Patsy for letting me join in late. :)

Ethan and I did some shopping but we are not quite done yet so we are going to head out looking for more special gifts. I will get our package out ASAP!! :goodvibes :sunny:

Good morning Amanda.
I see that you have been blessed ;).

You're welcome.

Matt received his yesterday from ANTSS2201!!! :cool1:

He received and Incredible ;) stocking!!
Incredibles T-Shirt, and its even warmer out today so he can wear it to school!!! :)
Incredibles Hat
Incredibles Notebook, Folder set which are in the backpack going to school today!!! :)
Cars activity book
Snowman foam craft
Crayons

He LOVED it and was so excited!!!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

I received a stocking in the mail on Monday from Patsy! It was full of lots of great things.

I don't have much time to post right now, but I wanted to let her know that I received it (Patsy - your PM box was full so I got the message back).

I will try to get online during DD's naptime to tell you about all the great stuff she sent.

In the meantime, I am headed out to search for stockings again. Haven't had much luck finding them so far, but hoping for better luck today.

MickeyMamma said:
I received a stocking in the mail on Monday from Patsy! It was full of lots of great things.

I don't have much time to post right now, but I wanted to let her know that I received it (Patsy - your PM box was full so I got the message back).

I will try to get online during DD's naptime to tell you about all the great stuff she sent.

In the meantime, I am headed out to search for stockings again. Haven't had much luck finding them so far, but hoping for better luck today.

You could try Macys.
I bet alot of places will start to bring their stockings out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter