***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Some names have already been handed out, while the rest of them will be handed out by this Saturday. Sign ups are still being taken if anyone else would like to join in.

If you will be away during the exchange period, PLEASE let me know. Also, if you would like to check in here from time to time, that would be nice so that I know that you are still around.

Reminder-Oct. 16th is the send by date. :santa:

11.gif

I bought a new stocking off eBay this morning. The person lives in NY, so it shouldn't take long to get here. :banana:

All of the names have been sent out, so please check your pm box :).

Also, the cheapest way to send out your stockings would most likely be with using a Flat Rate Priority Mail box which you can get free at the post office. :goodvibes

Have fun everyone :santa:

There are still a few names that need to be picked up. If you have not yet done so, please check your pm box :santa:.

What did you receive in your stocking?
Lots of goodies.
A denim Tote bag
Lotion & bubble bath
Christmas cd
Christmas card and ornament
Pooh note pad
tinkerbell notepad set
vinyl paper clips
sticky notes
yummy crackers
it was awesome
Did I cheat should I have not looked yet??:confused3

Lots of goodies.
A denim Tote bag
Lotion & bubble bath
Christmas cd
Christmas card and ornament
Pooh note pad
tinkerbell notepad set
vinyl paper clips
sticky notes
yummy crackers
it was awesome
Did I cheat should I have not looked yet??:confused3

No, you are able to open your stocking as soon as you recieve them ;) :santa:. I'm glad that you liked your stocking.

received my stocking today, it was from Michelle, thanks so much I don't know where to begin, it was loaded.

Here I go, hopefully I don't forget anything,

a tinker bell coffee mug
Christmas tea towel
(2) Mickey ebay hats
Ty snowman
Disney Pirates of the Caribbean watch
Christmas Votive holder and a candle
Book Buddies book marks
DVD - Prancer movie
CD - the merriest songs of the season
m & m stickers
angel bell ornament
mouse door knob cover
3 packs of hankies
2 sets of Christmas ear rings
3 animal pens
a small stocking with folding brush, 2 lipsticks, blistex, nail file and buff & glow for nails, softlips sunscreen

received my stocking today, it was from Michelle, thanks so much I don't know where to begin, it was loaded.

Here I go, hopefully I don't forget anything,

a tinker bell coffee mug
Christmas tea towel
(2) Mickey ebay hats
Ty snowman
Disney Pirates of the Caribbean watch
Christmas Votive holder and a candle
Book Buddies book marks
DVD - Prancer movie
CD - the merriest songs of the season
m & m stickers
angel bell ornament
mouse door knob cover
3 packs of hankies
2 sets of Christmas ear rings
3 animal pens
a small stocking with folding brush, 2 lipsticks, blistex, nail file and buff & glow for nails, softlips sunscreen

You are very welcome, Jean - I think you got it all!:thumbsup2

Got my stocking today from Holly. My ds and dh were sooo jealous that I got something and they didn't. :laughing: Thanks, Holly. I love all the things that were in it.

I going to get my in the mail tomorrow after dd and I have another meeting with a reception place for her wedding. I'm soo tired of talking to caterers.

Got my stocking today from Holly. My ds and dh were sooo jealous that I got something and they didn't. :laughing: Thanks, Holly. I love all the things that were in it.

I going to get my in the mail tomorrow after dd and I have another meeting with a reception place for her wedding. I'm soo tired of talking to caterers.

What did you recieve? You could always include your family into the exchanges as well :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter