***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

My elf package was delivered 11-10....hope it made it to the person alright ::yes::

::yes:: it did arrive, and I had just picked it up. Thank you Nancy for being an elf, and sending me a stocking.
I had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh cups
*Snowman pen
*Eeyore figurine
*Piglet figurine
*Santa ornament
*Tree cookie cutter ornament
*Gingerbread man magnet
*Hair brush
*Turtle figurine
*Winnie the Pooh playdough
*Charm necklace
*Fairy godmother doll
*Picture frame
*Mango body butter
*Spice candle
*From the kitchen gift labels
*Scarf
*Bag of assorted candies

Thank you very much Nancy for being so kind, and thinking of me :). I am going to hang the ornaments on our tree :santa: right now :).

::yes:: it did arrive, and I had just picked it up. Thank you Nancy for being an elf, and sending me a stocking.
I had recieved-
*Winnie the Pooh cups
*Snowman pen
*Eeyore figurine
*Piglet figurine
*Santa ornament
*Tree cookie cutter ornament
*Gingerbread man magnet
*Hair brush
*Turtle figurine
*Winnie the Pooh playdough
*Charm necklace
*Fairy godmother doll
*Picture frame
*Mango body butter
*Spice candle
*From the kitchen gift labels
*Scarf
*Bag of assorted candies

Thank you very much Nancy for being so kind, and thinking of me :). I am going to hang the ornaments on our tree :santa: right now :).

Ooooh, that sounds fab! Love the sound of the mango body butter and spice candle.

Glad it arrived, Patsy...sorry you had to find 2 elves though :(

The doll is ME :rotfl:
And the scarf is one DH picked up on one of his trips to India.
Enjoy it all and Happy Holidays!!

Hello, this is scotsgal56's DD here, spookysarah. Just wanted to let everyone know that my mum's elf stocking was delivered today. :thumbsup2 I have not opened the box. Mum will be back from her cruise on Monday night and I'm sure the first thing she will do on Tuesday is to post about her stocking. Thank you, thank you thank you to mommytotwo and her elf for arranging this package for her, it is much appreciated and it will be a lovely thing for her to come home to. :cloud9:

Thanks again, Sarah x (scotsgal56 DD)

Hello, this is scotsgal56's DD here, spookysarah. Just wanted to let everyone know that my mum's elf stocking was delivered today. :thumbsup2 I have not opened the box. Mum will be back from her cruise on Monday night and I'm sure the first thing she will do on Tuesday is to post about her stocking. Thank you, thank you thank you to mommytotwo and her elf for arranging this package for her, it is much appreciated and it will be a lovely thing for her to come home to. :cloud9:

Thanks again, Sarah x (scotsgal56 DD)

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you very much Sarah for checking the mail, your responses.... and to the elf who had soooo thankfully stepped up. I am not sure if you wanted to be mentioned or not since you did not put your name on the sent box, but a BIG THANK YOU to you for being soooo generous.

We will wait to hear of what goodies scotsgal56 recieved, but this exchange is now COMPLETED :). Thank you very, very very much everyone, and happy holidays! :santa:

A HUGE thank you to my elf who sent me a fabulous stocking:love:

I got a lovely blue velvet stocking with embroidered snowflakes with a Mickey head attached,
2 autumn woods yankee candles,
2 autumn leaves yankee candles,
pack of holiday tissues,
Hallmark keepsake Cookies &cocoa for santa figure,
candy cane rubber stamp,
tis the season rubber stamp,
stitch and frame poinsettia,
set of 7 snowflake clear stamps,
2 packs of Mickey stickers,
DCWV christmas sticker stack,
DCWV speckled card stack,
DCWV earth card stack,
2 little velvet pillows, one with Believe on it and the other with Dream on it,they will look fab on my tree,
and my very first Disney pin,a pink crown with a pink Mickey head on it:love:

Thank you soooooooo much to my lovely elf,it is a fabulous stocking full of goodies.Just what I needed to come home to after my lovely Caribbean cruise:flower3: :love: :flower3: :santa:

I got a lovely blue velvet stocking with embroidered snowflakes with a Mickey head attached,
pack of holiday tissues,
candy cane rubber stamp,
DCWV earth card stack,
2 little velvet pillows, one with Believe on it and the other with Dream on it,they will look fab on my tree,

Thank you soooooooo much to my lovely elf,it is a fabulous stocking full of goodies.Just what I needed to come home to after my lovely Caribbean cruise:flower3: :love: :flower3: :santa:

Thank you for being patient, and waiting for an elf stocking to head your way. Welcome back, and happy holidays! :santa:

And to that very special elf, thank you very much for helping out in this exchange ;). Feel free to step up to say who you are :).

pack of holiday tissues,
candy cane rubber stamp,
DCWV earth card stack,

Thanks from me as well to the Elf that made my mums day. She had gone from Caribbean to snow in a little over 24 hours and popped in to pick up her stocking. There were 6 pairs of eyes peering into the box and watching all the lovely things that came out of the stocking. Her face was a picture and there were many squeals of delight! :goodvibes :cutie: :rotfl: Thanks again! Sarah x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter