Cinderella Afternoon Tea...

Wow, I am so glad that I read this thread and saw that the tea is offered on Monday's!! The website said it was only offered on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM, so I didn't bother checking the schedule. We purposedly AVOID the weekends and planned our upcoming late-April trip for weekdays (Mon 4/27-Thurs 4/30 to avoid crowds.

Thanks for the info about the Tangled tea, as well!!! I will see if we can make a reservation for a late seating on Monday, April 27 after we get in town. Has anyone done this particular tea before?

Thanks for the info about the Tangled tea, as well!!! I will see if we can make a reservation for a late seating on Monday, April 27 after we get in town. Has anyone done this particular tea before?
Tangled is a new tea, so no one will have experience with this particular tea. However, I have done all teas that have been available and have never been disappointed. My favorite has probably been the Christmas teas.

I always have the premium. If you like sparkling wines, it is basically the cost of the wine and a salad thrown in for free. And you get truffles also. No salad or truffles with the regular tea. We did Cinderella tea last weekend, and it was a lot of fun.

86310847_10159469115900299_4825830450696028160_n.jpg

86267766_10159469115945299_2909269971383091200_n.jpg

86352730_10159469116005299_4050714722079604736_n.jpg

86310845_10159469116115299_3469750786760638464_n.jpg

86279065_10159469116180299_7597117949085745152_n.jpg

Scones were a lemon scone with a blood orange glaze and an expresso scone with expresso glaze. Sandwiches were a pumpkin hummus with the radishes (her carriage), the fig with cheese (so good, the bowl), salmon (the one in front) and an artichoke spread on the blue one. Cant remember what they represent (my mind slides away). Desserts were a white chocolate shoe which most liked, a chocolate cake pop (a hit) a blueberry dessert in the cup and the white/blue chocolate strawberry (her dress).
This might sound like an odd question, but did the desserts taste “artificial” with all of the frosting and sugar? Foods with artificial colorings and after taste don’t mix very well with me. I am wondering if I’ll need to ask for a specific diet restriction for this 🤔

This might sound like an odd question, but did the desserts taste “artificial” with all of the frosting and sugar? Foods with artificial colorings and after taste don’t mix very well with me. I am wondering if I’ll need to ask for a specific diet restriction for this 🤔
I always play it safe and note my allergies on the reservation. DH doesn't have allergies, so we can compare the food offerings. He does notice a difference in the taste sometimes, so it can't hurt to let them know ahead about your needs. They are able to accommodate quite a few allergies these days.

Yay for those going on DD! I meant to book one for that Sunday this morning, but I got too busy with work and forgot, LOL. We did one for Fall DD last year, and it was so fun to be dressed up for the afternoon tea, and then stroll over to the parks.

I get the premium tea for the salad, and the sparkling wine is a nice touch. As for the food dyes, I haven’t noticed any strong artificial flavors, even with the blue bread for some of the sandwiches. You can request substitutions, too! I have a seafood allergy and ordered a double-portion of the cucumber sandwich last time instead of salmon, and my youngest doesn’t like cheese much, so she had a double PB&J instead of the ham and cheese. My favorite items are the scones and the Princess Breakfast tea (African rooibus), but we never finish the dessert tower - it’s just too many sweets! But they will box your leftovers.

Yay for those going on DD! I meant to book one for that Sunday this morning, but I got too busy with work and forgot, LOL. We did one for Fall DD last year, and it was so fun to be dressed up for the afternoon tea, and then stroll over to the parks.

I get the premium tea for the salad, and the sparkling wine is a nice touch. As for the food dyes, I haven’t noticed any strong artificial flavors, even with the blue bread for some of the sandwiches. You can request substitutions, too! I have a seafood allergy and ordered a double-portion of the cucumber sandwich last time instead of salmon, and my youngest doesn’t like cheese much, so she had a double PB&J instead of the ham and cheese. My favorite items are the scones and the Princess Breakfast tea (African rooibus), but we never finish the dessert tower - it’s just too many sweets! But they will box your leftovers.

I am happy to see that they will box up your leftovers!! If not, I would have to bring some Tupperware along with me. 😜

I have two questions for individuals who have been there before:

1) Do you have recommendations for tea for non-tea drinkers? My fiance and I like sweet, sugary, and/or fruity beverages like Pepsi, vanilla lattes, white chocolate mocha's, lemon drops (we rarely drink alcohol though). I was trying to look at the teas online but cannot figure out which ones are best. We might go for an iced tea instead of hot.
2) Is it possible for an adult to order the kids sandwiches? I think it would be fun to try the adult and the kids sandwiches.

1) Do you have recommendations for tea for non-tea drinkers? My fiance and I like sweet, sugary, and/or fruity beverages like Pepsi, vanilla lattes, white chocolate mocha's, lemon drops (we rarely drink alcohol though). I was trying to look at the teas online but cannot figure out which ones are best. We might go for an iced tea instead of hot.
2) Is it possible for an adult to order the kids sandwiches? I think it would be fun to try the adult and the kids sandwiches.

1) The teas you are able to order are unlimited. I’d recommend trying any that sound appealing. They also have fruity and vanilla varieties. They can be served iced or hot, and if you just don’t want tea, you can order soda, juice, etc. They provide all types of sweeteners minus a stevia option I believe. Perhaps if you ask they might have that on hand. My kids love the rock sugar sticks, and they also have adorable little jars of honey if that’s your preference.

2) Yes, you can definitely order the kids sandwiches, but you will still be charged the regular adult prices.

Ask your server! Most are very knowledgeable about teas. Try something new also. It is unlimited tea. We usually end up doing 2-3 pots each. I try a new one at the start that I am not sure if I will like, then fall back to ones I know I like. I prefer sweeter stuff too. There is a description of each tea on the menu also. I like the Vanilla Pear, there is a Super Fruity, and Mad Hatter tea are all "sweeter". I also found I like the caramel redbush tea. Right now, they have a raspberry ganache you might like, chocolate and raspberry! You can get any tea iced or hot. Also, I have found I like adding a little bit of cream to my tea, which I would not have discovered without teatime!
Yes, you can order kid's sandwiches in place of a sandwich you don't care for. I do it with a couple. But I also try some of the new stuff and there are things I didn't think I would like, that I really did like! For me, I am usually so full after all the tea, sandwiches and scones, I take the desserts to go, and usually my daughter and granddaughter finish them before I get to them.

I am happy to see that they will box up your leftovers!! If not, I would have to bring some Tupperware along with me. 😜

I have two questions for individuals who have been there before:

1) Do you have recommendations for tea for non-tea drinkers? My fiance and I like sweet, sugary, and/or fruity beverages like Pepsi, vanilla lattes, white chocolate mocha's, lemon drops (we rarely drink alcohol though). I was trying to look at the teas online but cannot figure out which ones are best. We might go for an iced tea instead of hot...
DH is not a tea drinker. He always gets his afternoon tea with coffee or the iced teas. The CMs have been very good about letting him test various kinds of iced teas to find out what he likes best. He can sweeten to his liking. And getting coffee has never been a problem.

I always have the premium. If you like sparkling wines, it is basically the cost of the wine and a salad thrown in for free. And you get truffles also. No salad or truffles with the regular tea. We did Cinderella tea last weekend, and it was a lot of fun.

86310847_10159469115900299_4825830450696028160_n.jpg

86267766_10159469115945299_2909269971383091200_n.jpg

86352730_10159469116005299_4050714722079604736_n.jpg

86310845_10159469116115299_3469750786760638464_n.jpg

86279065_10159469116180299_7597117949085745152_n.jpg

Scones were a lemon scone with a blood orange glaze and an expresso scone with expresso glaze. Sandwiches were a pumpkin hummus with the radishes (her carriage), the fig with cheese (so good, the bowl), salmon (the one in front) and an artichoke spread on the blue one. Cant remember what they represent (my mind slides away). Desserts were a white chocolate shoe which most liked, a chocolate cake pop (a hit) a blueberry dessert in the cup and the white/blue chocolate strawberry (her dress).
Is this spread for sharing with just your group?

LOL! Got one for the Sunday during Dapper Day weekend! yay! I'm going to keep checking for the Cinderella one. Also, I may have to call about the food coloring situation....
We are going in Dapper attire on Saturday that weekend..... as long as our flight arrives on time 😬! Can hardly wait. We did Valentine’s Tea a few years back with friends and had a wonderful time.

I'm getting more excited reading all of the reviews. I'm going to try and convince my friend who does dessert blogging to come with me lol This is an instagrammers paradise :)

What do you wear to these? Is it super fancy? I'm assuming dapper day weekend people will be dressed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter