Cinderella Afternoon Tea...

I'm getting more excited reading all of the reviews. I'm going to try and convince my friend who does dessert blogging to come with me lol This is an instagrammers paradise :)

What do you wear to these? Is it super fancy? I'm assuming dapper day weekend people will be dressed up.
You can wear whatever you like. Many are in standard Park attire - shorts, t-shirts and ball caps. Others dress a little nicer.... which in my opinion is fun. If nothing else, a tiara is always a nice touch. 🌸

Is this spread for sharing with just your group?
In the pic I posted, that is usually set to share between 2 people. If you look closely at the pic below, on the sandwich plate, you will see 2 of each sandwich. On the bottom plate you can see 2 scones, there are 2 more on the other side. On the top plate, there are 2 of each dessert. You can see 2 of the strawberries and 2 of the blueberry pudding thing. There are also 2 slippers and 2 cake pops.
86279065_10159469116180299_7597117949085745152_n.jpg

Hi all,

What time does the website open up for making reservations 60 days out (ie. midnight)? I need to make our reservations tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get a late seating at 3PM since we'll be driving down that day.

This is our first tea. Do they send 1 for each person, or 1 for four people to share? I just need to know how many I'm ordering. I'm not usually so confused, but I'm recovering from the plague (just a cold, nothing serious) and things are fuzzy still. There will be four of us going. DD2 looks younger than her 13 years, but as mentioned earlier, can we ask for some of the children's choices as I know for a fact she and her sister are not going to eat artichoke ANYTHING (and I probably won't either, tbh).

This is our first tea. Do they send 1 for each person, or 1 for four people to share? I just need to know how many I'm ordering. I'm not usually so confused, but I'm recovering from the plague (just a cold, nothing serious) and things are fuzzy still. There will be four of us going. DD2 looks younger than her 13 years, but as mentioned earlier, can we ask for some of the children's choices as I know for a fact she and her sister are not going to eat artichoke ANYTHING (and I probably won't either, tbh).

You will get a set of goodies for each person at the tea. You most definitely can order children’s menu options, but be prepared to still pay full price. Enjoy!

You guys need to stop! You're making me want to do this...:rotfl2:

This is really not my type of thing but it looks and sounds amazing! I know at least 2 of my girls would LOVE it even though we're not really "tea" people (at least I didn't think we were until I read this thread)...

Hi all,

What time does the website open up for making reservations 60 days out (ie. midnight)? I need to make our reservations tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get a late seating at 3PM since we'll be driving down that day.
I think it opens up at either 430am or 530 am PT. And I don't think I have seen a 3pm seating in the last couple years. We are usually among the last to leave at 230, and they are usually getting things ready for dinner.

You will get a set of goodies for each person at the tea. You most definitely can order children’s menu options, but be prepared to still pay full price. Enjoy!
Just to be clear, there are usually 2 people's on each tier. On the top tier (Desserts) each person got a chocolate covered strawberry. a cake pop, the parfait, and the slipper. On the second tier (sandwiches) everyone got the pumpkin hummis carriage, the artichoke one (blue bread), the fig and cheese (round with white center) and a salmon one (2 wheat with salmon spread in the middle and red dot on top), bottom tier is the scones and each person got a lemon scone with blood orange glaze and a espresso scone with an espresso glaze. They are served with 3 condiments.

Last edited:
I think it opens up at either 430am or 530 am PT. And I don't think I have seen a 3pm seating in the last couple years. We are usually among the last to leave at 230, and they are usually getting things ready for dinner.

Thank you! The DL website looks like it offers tea times between 12-3pm. I will update y'all tomorrow with whatever time I end up getting!

I have 12:15 booked on Sunday, April 5, but I’m going to have to cancel it. 😭 It’s a party if 2.

If anyone would like to coordinate times so I drop it when you can pick it up, let me know! I’ll keep it for at least a few days unless I hear from someone before then.

Thank you! The DL website looks like it offers tea times between 12-3pm. I will update y'all tomorrow with whatever time I end up getting!
Interested in seeing what time you got. Latest seating I saw was 1:45. I know the open for dinner at 5p, and need at least an hour to redress the room for dinner. Knowing we usually take 90 mins to 2 hours for tea, I'm not sure how they could offer a 3pm tea. I'm going to email a friend to see if they know the latest tea time available. That way you can know if it will fit your drive down.

Interested in seeing what time you got. Latest seating I saw was 1:45. I know the open for dinner at 5p, and need at least an hour to redress the room for dinner. Knowing we usually take 90 mins to 2 hours for tea, I'm not sure how they could offer a 3pm tea. I'm going to email a friend to see if they know the latest tea time available. That way you can know if it will fit your drive down.
Thank you- I have no idea why the website lists times from 12-3pm when they don't offer reservations that late! Anywho, this morning at 6am I booked the latest time that I could find which was 1:40PM on our arrival day, Monday 4/27. I understand that the restaurant needs to plan for diners who will lounge and take their sweet time, although we're more grab food & go types (we don't like sitting down and being waited on, but this tea is so special, we gotta do it!).

Thank you for your help. :)

I was able to get reservations Tuesday morning when April 25 opened up. I checked at 5:30 am pacific time and there were several times open. I'm so excited for Tangled Tea!

Thank you- I have no idea why the website lists times from 12-3pm when they don't offer reservations that late! Anywho, this morning at 6am I booked the latest time that I could find which was 1:40PM on our arrival day, Monday 4/27. I understand that the restaurant needs to plan for diners who will lounge and take their sweet time, although we're more grab food & go types (we don't like sitting down and being waited on, but this tea is so special, we gotta do it!).

Thank you for your help. :)
Just a heads up, it can take 15-20 minutes to brew pots, so order your next pot before your pot is empty.

I think the 12-3p is supposed to be so they can CLOSE by 3 (but we are usually there til 3-330 if our time starts after 1.) It is confusing on their website.

I believe Tangled Tea will be running thru May at least. They don't generally announce the next tea until the middle of the current one. ie I found out about Cinderella when we were doing our first Christmas tea.

There are currently times available for the Cinderella tea on Monday, March 9. I didn’t go further than that, but it’s worth poking around.
Got one a few days ago! I don't know if it was off a cancellation or they made more times available, but it had been full when I checked earlier. March 9 is my friend's 40th birthday, so I'm treating her to tea for the occasion. :-)

I did the regular (not premium) Cinderella tea a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it. I was so full I had to bring some of the desserts home. How can such tiny food be so filling? Or was it the ~two pots of tea I drank? Everything was SO CUTE. I probably spent half of my time taking pictures/videos. That was the most delicious chocolate covered strawberry I have ever tasted!

I just wore my "park clothes" -- leggings, t-shirt, tennis shoes, Cinderella Mickey ears. I might get more dressed up next time though since it's my friend's bday celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter