Cinderella's Castle Suite on 5/18! Pics on Pg. 3!!!

Reading this gave me chills!!! :cloud9:

The picture of the little girl sleeping in the bed...priceless! princess:

Dream come true :wizard:

That is so AWESOME! I have been waiting for someone on these boards to post their stay at the castle! :goodvibes
I'm dying to see pictures!!!

Tinkercat
On a different thread someone is wondering if you could hear the cleaning crews out cleaning MK after the park closed.
You could not see out the windows right?

Congrats on getting to stay in the suite! It souds all so wonderful :cloud9: . Now you guys really have some memories to cherish! But, I heard that if you win that prize, you have to be a good sleeper! I heard that Magic Kingdom comes alive at night: from hoovering to painting, there's a lot of noise! Is this true? oh yeah, thanks for sharing your delightful experiences with us! When we go I hope we get picked out for a prize: we might stand out as we have British accents and red hair! :thumbsup2

:love: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :cool1: :cutie:

That is so awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!! The pictures are awesome!!!

We leave for our first family trip to WDW on Friday and reading your story gives us hope at winning something, especially for my DD 9th b-day while at WDW. And I have to say she is the luckiest girl, she is always winning something… stereos, two of them, tickets to water parks, party packages at pizza places, posters, books, I could go on and on. I think the fact that she was born on 7/11 and weighed 7lbs. 11oz. has something to do with that. :laughing: Hopefully her luck will kick in during our trip.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story and pictures, what a magical memory.

:goodvibes

Tinkercat
On a different thread someone is wondering if you could hear the cleaning crews out cleaning MK after the park closed.
You could not see out the windows right?

The windows were all stained glass, so we couldn't really see anything. And we didn't hear a thing either. We were up well past midnight and never heard anything. It was peaceful and we all slept GREAT!

WOW!!!! I am sitting here LOL, with tears of happiness for all of you!
What a DREAM come TRUE!

A once in a lifetime experience!

I like that they do it randomly and that you can't "BUY" the magical dreams surprises!
That to me is the BEST part!

Congratulations on winning and for sharing the story with us!

Congrats on winning :banana: . I love the pics especially of the girls, it's priceless. I am a chocoholic and that white chocolate carriage looks delicious. I would be like you DH and looking at the TV's. The pic of your DH & DS picking a movie, is that a TV (mirror) on the wall?:happytv:

We are going to the World mid August and I haven't said anything to my DW & 2 DS about the prize giveaways so hopefully they will get a surprise when we are there.

Again, congrats!!!

What a Magical Experience you received! Sounds like every little and big girls dream come true! The pics you posted are beautiful and make the castle more real than the publicity clips I've seen. We were granted "A Dream" twice during our last trip in January of 2007. Once at our Anniversary Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, we received champagne flutes with Cinderella's Royal Table emblem on them (and a certificate declaring our Anniversary a certified Magical Moment) and a few days later our gathering of nine received the Lanyard and pin set at the Figments Imaginarium entrance. All in all though I'd have to say we actually have received even more as now we are making a second trip this year due to the free dining offer. We originally booked to stay at Pop Century and were upgraded to a one bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs at no charge! We have a Magical Moments everytime we go to Disney with our kids and family and I hope to see others getting their
"Dreams" on our next trip! ;)

I read of a family who won who were actually in Animal Kingdom on Mt. Everest that won the CCSuite stay. (The dream team was instructed to go to Mt. Everest at -- for example -- 10:15 am and award it to people in row #8, and those were the lucky winners.) There was a family who won the European Vacation Dream Pkg who were sitting on a bench in Downtown Disney. They just happened to be sitting in the right place at the right time.

So, there are all sorts of possibilities of places you can be to win.

pixiedust: Pixiedust! pixiedust:

:cloud9: CONGRAT"S!!!:woohoo: I can only pray that our family would win!!!
I would pass out!!! If they said YOU WON!!!
I'm so very happy for you and your family! What a wonderful story you will be able to tell to your grandchildren,great-grandchildren........on and on...
Have a wonderful day!!
Congrat's again!!
Kathy:flower3:

Looks FAB!! so jealous!!

Wouldn't it be amazing to win this on Christmas EVE, and get to spend Christmas there!

oh yeah, and winning it it while sat on mount everest!
PERFECT :p

I totally hope you win a night at the castle! I said the same thing to myself about being unlucky before we went to WDW and thought it on our first day when I didn't see any signs of the Dream Team anywhere. We have had a horrible year (DH's Mom died on New Years Day, NOT the way to start a year!) and now DH says that maybe the trip to Disney will be the start of good luck for us from now on, since we won such an incredible experience while we were there.

What an incredible story to hear! I'm so happy for you and your family! :cool1:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something wonderful happens to us when we are there over Thanksgiving. We will be celebrating our daughter's birthday on Thanksgiving Day and it would just be the greatest gift for her to win ANYTHING! Your story gives me hope!

What an unforgettable night you must have had!!! :wizard:

I would think I'd died and gone to heaven for a surprise like that!!! :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter