Cinderella's Royal Table

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
I've read that when you make reservations for CRT you have to pre-pay with your credit card. Do they charge a flat fee/deposit or how do they figure out how much to charge? (Four adults, two kids and a high chair)

Also, if a kiddo (16 mos old) has a melt down and it's best to take her back to the hotel, can we get take-out for the unlucky parent who has to go back with her?

It's a flat fee, you pay for the entire meal, including gratuity at the time of booking. All meals cost the same, no matter what you decide to purchase. The prices change, mostly depending on if the reservation is during peak season, where Disney charges more. The price ranges can be found at:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=120

Payment in full is required when booking any meal in this restaurant. Breakfast ranges from $45.00-$65.00 per adult; $35.00-$45.00 per child (ages 3-9). Lunch and dinner ranges from $65.00-$80.00 per adult; $45.00-$65.00 per child (ages 3-9). All prices can change periodically and rise during peak season. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel before then, you will still be charged the full price for the meal.

I'm unsure if they can have a meal "to go" but part of the cost of the meal is for the decor and meeting the princesses.

It's paid in full at time of deposit. Disney restaurants don't usually do "take outs," but may have the capacity to give you a doggie bag.

From personal experience, the princesses are GREAT at soothing the raging todler!

Snow White: "Ah, another Grumpy" She then bats her eyelashes at DS1, gives him a kiss on the cheek, and he is all happy and smiling for the rest of the meal! Princess magic!

Oh, and up to date pricing can be found in the AYCE and fixed price menu sticky on this forum.

We ate there in December. My daughter wasn't feeling great, didn't eat much food and didn't want her dessert. They boxed it all and brought it out in a paper bag. But hopefully you won't need it!

I just recently booked a breakfast at CRT, and I don't think I was charged. It did say that if we did not show up, our cc would be charged.

I just recently booked a breakfast at CRT, and I don't think I was charged. It did say that if we did not show up, our cc would be charged.

Are you on the dinning plan? I had the choice to prepay with my card or use my dinning plan credits. I chose dinning plan credits in case our plans change and I want to cancel the reservation.

No, I am not on the dining plan. I'll try to remember to check my cc to see if they charged me.

I just checked my statements for this whole year. There is nothing on there about being charged for our CRT reservation.

I just checked my statements for this whole year. There is nothing on there about being charged for our CRT reservation.

I would probably call and double check your reservation. This is one that always charges the full price in advance. But I'm paranoid like that and wouldn't want to show up and find out it wasn't charged because it didn't go through or something.

I would call and validate the reservation then. I have never heard of someone not actually being charged in advance with a valid reservation

ETA Posted at the same time

Thanks for everyone's help. We decided to wait til the kids are older. The 6-yr-old is a really picky eater and we just can't justify forking out that much $$$ for food he'll most likely waste. Especially when there are so many kid-friendly (and cheaper!) restaurants nearby. He's really into dinosaurs, so we'll start with the T-Rex Café.

If it's prepaid in full, do you get a credit for TIW or the annual pass discount when you're at the restaurant?

^^^ They will adjust your check once you let them know when you arrive. At least they did for my DD and i a couple of years ago. We have an adr for this December:santa::yay: so i hope they will still honor TIW.

We are planning on making a reservation prior to purchasing a DDP. Does anyone know if they refund you the amount after you book the DDP (assuming you want to use credits)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter