Circle Journal COMPLETE

Great that books are starting to make it back :goodvibes Who still has books in hand to work on -is the OP correct?

I don't have any here. I'm waiting for Jenny to send the last few on. I think she has Rebecca's, yours, and mine (which she just got) as well as her own.

I've just got back the pages I sent to Rebecca on 28 April - where have they been:confused3 I don't think they even made it out of the UK. I'm going up to the PO to kick some but - Rebecca can you PM me your address so I can show them you exist!

PO sucks

Wow Mazda! I wonder where they've had it all this time? But, at least it came back to you and didn't stay hidden in bin somewhere. Good luck getting on it's next mailing to Rebecca!:wizard:

The pages are :moped: to rebecca - lets hope they get there this time!

Rebecca, I've just reqrapped the parcel so if you care to ask the PO what they were playing at they can see the original wrapping.

Hi Everyone
Just got back! Was hoping to find my cj had made its way home.
Does anyone know where it happens to be?
Thanks!

Shawn~ thanks, and ou know why!:flower3:

Mazda~ so happy to have met you!:cool1:

Rita! I would love to hear all about your trip! And how fun for you and Mazda to have met!
* I do not have a journal at this time.

Vicki

Glad you got back safe Rita! It was such fun to meet up - and make sure you let us know how the cruise etc. was!

I think rebecca has your book still - she might be waiting on my pages which came back to me and have now gone back to her!

I've PM'd jenny L but not had a response yet - maybe someone could ring her if they get time?

I have 4 of the journals. I need to chack on which ones I have Mazda's pages for and finish up any that should be ready to go. I think the ones I have finished are the ones I am waiting on pages for. I will try my best to get them out this week.

Rebecca

Z2H got her package so hopefully Rebecca has a big envie wating for her:goodvibes

Still no news from JennyL - anyone in touch with her:confused3

:faint: thank goodness for that! I was wondering what to do if they came back to me:confused3

So we just need Jenny to get back in touch and we're back on track:goodvibes

:faint: thank goodness for that! I was wondering what to do if they came back to me:confused3

So we just need Jenny to get back in touch and we're back on track:goodvibes

I am guessing someone looked at it and thought you had written a 6 instead of a 4 in the middle of my house number. Then they never sent it on to our town because it is small enough here that my mail person for packages (different than for letters) would have known where to deliver it- I mean it is not like we have too many houses where it would have been hard to figure out.

Rebecca

Has anyone gotten ahold of Jenny for Mazda so that she can get her book going again?
If you send me her phone number I could call and check on her if no one has done this.
Its hard to believe that we'e looking at these books being out a year and a half and I would hate for Mazda not to get hers back, or anyone else either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter