Circle Journal COMPLETE

:rolleyes1 Hmmmmmm

I would so love to get all finished before I go on vacation in a couple of weeks, but I guess that ain't gonna happen:sad2:

Hey ho!

As far as I know Ohana still has mine and then it needs to go to Believen.
I thought these would have been done by now. I would hate to think of anyones beautiful book just sitting around gathering dust. They all deserve to be home!:flower3:

I still have the ones I got in mid-July. Had to put wood down in the home office, but that's finally done, so I'll be able to get these two out hopefully in the coming week (hoping to mail on Thursday).

No news from Jenny? I'm most worried about those as I know its so easy for the days to go by when you have a toddler.:rolleyes1

I called Jenny today. She wasn't home so I left a message for her. I asked her to either pm, e-mail, call me or post a message on the board and let us know the status of the cj's she has.

Thanks ladies. Updating OP

Just hope there's no CJs MIA:confused:

I have the 2 from Ohana- AWM and Rita's. I should have time to finish them this week and mail by Friday. I will post when I mail.
Y'all are going to love them!
Just to make sure>>>>I mail AWM's to AWM and Arizona Rita's to Rita!?

Hi Vickie! I believe that would be correct since I requested to have AWMs book before I went to the Baltics.
I cant believe its almost home!!:cool1::yay:
Take your time and have fun doing it!

:banana:Woohoo!!!!!!:banana: I received a box from Jenny today with circle journals for Rebecca, Mazda, and me!!!! I will get working on them as soon as I can so that they can make their way home.

Mazda, I will get the directions and such for Rebecca's out to you tomorrow.

As for my book, I haven't had a chance to sit down and really read it, but I couldn't resist taking a quick peek at it. Oh my gosh!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!! I can't wait to sit down and look at everything closely and to try all those yummy looking recipes. Thank you all so much!!!!!!:love:

Stephanie would it be ok if I asked to to check rebeccas book and see if there is a picture on my page? I did not have the picture when I did the page but when I did print it I sent it to whomever had her book at that time and asked them to put it on her page for me.
Thanks.

:banana:Woohoo!!!!!!:banana: I received a box from Jenny today with circle journals for Rebecca, Mazda, and me!!!! I will get working on them as soon as I can so that they can make their way home.

Mazda, I will get the directions and such for Rebecca's out to you tomorrow.

As for my book, I haven't had a chance to sit down and really read it, but I couldn't resist taking a quick peek at it. Oh my gosh!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!! I can't wait to sit down and look at everything closely and to try all those yummy looking recipes. Thank you all so much!!!!!!:love:

Not for nothing but the pages Jennifer made for your book were my favorite set in all the books. I REALLY wanted to keep them. ;)

Jen, I love the oven and finding the muffin inside was a fun surprise!

Shawn, those Sesame Street cupcakes are adorable!

I've gone through my book more thoroughly and I absolutely :love: it. It will be a yummy recipe book that I'll treasure.

Holly, your photo is in Rebecca's book, but wasn't put on the page. I'll do that before I send it on to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter