City walk & Children

jdm

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what the policies are regarding children. I know that Disney allows kids in during daytime hours in Downtown Disney. Is it similiar in Citywalk?
Thanks
Jenn

My daughter came with us to Motown, Hard Rock Cafe, and Margeritaville at night. We didnt stay out with her after 10.

Patty

Originally posted by jdm
Just wondering what the policies are regarding children. I know that Disney allows kids in during daytime hours in Downtown Disney. Is it similiar in Citywalk?
Thanks
Jenn

I've never brought my kids into any of the clubs, I know some of them have an "over 21" rule...Pat O'Brien's (in the piano bar) falls into that category, and I'm sure the groove does too? At night outside on the stage they have a couple of shows that feature jugglers and a variety of entertainment that kids seem to enjoy too.
Just for the record, Disney allows kids in at all times, at Downtown Disney (the shopping area) and even at Pleasure Island. There are only 2 clubs where under 21 are not allowed. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.

Karen

Kids are welcome in CityWalk. You need to walk through CityWalk to get to IOA. There is no entrance fee like there is in Pleasure Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter