• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed :80 Points for Rent SSR/AKR $18 Per Point December 2022 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoney007

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I have 80 points available for rent for Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom. My use Year is December.

I can book a reservation form:

From December 1st, 2022, to May 25th, 2023 for Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs

From December 1st, 2022, to January 25th other Disney Vacation Club Resorts

Please provide resort and room type along with dates:

1. Check in date
  2. Check Out date
  3. Room type ( Studio, 1 Bedroom
  4. DVC Location (BLT AKV SSR)etc...
After I check availability, I will send you a PM or email with the total price details.

Payment Terms-I accept PayPal, and I will provide a contract, too-Payment is nonrefundable and is made after I book your room and send you confirmation.

Disney Vacation Member for 16 years

Last edited:
1. Check-in: Sunday, February 5
2. Check-out: Thursday, February 9
3. Standard Studio
4. Animal Kingdom Villas

Hi,
I could possibly use 84. Let me know if you'd want to borrow a few to make it work!
The dates are available... June 4-6 (2 nights) in a 2B Jambo Savannah.
Write here or PM,
Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I have 78 points available for rent for Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom. My use Year is December.

From December 1st, 2022, to May 25th, 2023 for Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs

1. Check in date
  2. Check Out date
After I check availability, I will send you a PM or email with the total price details.

Payment Terms-I accept PayPal, and I will provide a contract, too-Payment is nonrefundable and is made after I book your room and send you confirmation.

Aulani, Dec 29 1BR (POV room). Mahalo!

1. Check in 12/25
2. Check out 12/26 (just one night)
3. Studio
4. AKL preferred, else BWV, BCV, Wilderness resorts

Hi everyone,

I have 78 points available for rent for Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom. My use Year is December.

1. Check in date
  2. Check Out date

Hello I would need a Studio for three people. First choice Polynesian, second choice Baylake tower, third grand Floridian resort studios. Would also consider Copper Creek Beach club or boardwalk. Would like 3 to 4 nights anytime this year late September, 2022 or any time in October and November 2022

Hello I would need a Studio for three people. First choice Polynesian, second choice Baylake tower, third grand Floridian resort studios. Would also consider Copper Creek Beach club or boardwalk. Would like 3 to 4 nights anytime this year late September, 2022 or any time in October and November 2022
Sorry only can book reservation December 2022 to June 2023

Hi,
I could possibly use 84. Let me know if you'd want to borrow a few to make it work!
The dates are available... June 4-6 (2 nights) in a 2B Jambo Savannah.
Write here or PM,
Thank you!
Sorry for the delay , if you want me to still book please let me know

Looking for AK Jambo or Kidani
Studio - Any view
Dates: Jan 14-21 or 21-28
2 adults/ 1 toddler

(new member so i am unable to pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter