• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Look I know you're playing a gain. It's all there. I just can't believe what you say anymore. You knew this was happening back in January, probably even before but yet you are selling the public that no such thing exists. I just want to know why?
I’m incredibly confused. The original poster asked about a secret restaurant in the Magic Kingdom 10-15 years ago. No such thing existed then. Club 33 was only in Disneyland, Tokyo, and Shanghai until now where a club 33 location will open in each park later this year. No private club 33 is open or yet exists in the Magic Kingdom. The Club 33 location in Magic Kingsom will open later this year in Adventureland.

I’m confused as well.

Best I can read is that she quoted where you said that you weren’t sure if there’ll be corporate memberships at WDW and she interpreted that as you weren’t sure if there’ll be a club 33 at WDW and she thinks that you’re not being honest about that because you already knew a club 33 was coming.

Or something.

Wow, um... anyway.

The perks and pricing make this sound very much like something for business owners. Specifically:
  • 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
  • 5 day-long VIP guided tours
Seems like a good way to schmooze some clients who have a family. Who knows... maybe there's a way to write off part of it as business expense. :)

I’m confused as well.

Best I can read is that she quoted where you said that you weren’t sure if there’ll be corporate memberships at WDW and she interpreted that as you weren’t sure if there’ll be a club 33 at WDW and she thinks that you’re not being honest about that because you already knew a club 33 was coming.

Or something.
LOL! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who didn't get it. ;)

Corporate memberships would seem likely wouldn't they? Maybe it will depend on how well it does with the public.

• 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
  • 5 day-long VIP guided tour
  • Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and any children under age 26
  • Access to a private concierge service
  • A limited number of instant FastPass+ reservations
Is an awesome deal for $15K a year. (And one time $33K buy-in).

I totally want to do it. But I assume the general public won't be invited. Or it will have such a long wait list, it will never happen. I'd happily give WDW what they are asking for this.

There are lots of businesses, small and large, who have memberships at Club 33 in DL. I’ve been the guest of one. Yes the food is amazing, there are often charchters in there. You can watch the fireworks or Fantasmic from the balcony. You can go back up to the club to relax and have a drink any time you want during the day you’ve been given guest access. It’s an awesome experience, partly because it is so exclusive that it is so exciting and special to get an invitation to get in. I hope they continue that tradition with what they build at WDW.

It was originally designed as a place for Walt to entertain VIP’s and not intended to be something any random family visiting would buy into. Corporations, celebrities, etc. DL has had such a long waiting list at times it’s been 10 years to get an invitation, I don’t know what it is now. It is not for everyone, not intended for the average traveler. People saying it’s too expensive or not worth it, it wasn’t built for you ;-)

Golden Oak is not that large, so I also assume it will be opened to others eventually. I see the value as reasonable, but I am not sure how I would use 50 park hoppers a year. If anything I would like to sell those, but that is probably not allowed.

Golden Oak is not that large, so I also assume it will be opened to others eventually. I see the value as reasonable, but I am not sure how I would use 50 park hoppers a year. If anything I would like to sell those, but that is probably not allowed.

I hope it does get opened up to the public! I think the value is excellent... We have done private tours @ $4200/day, so 5 of them is already coming out ahead. Premier passports are $1600/person. I think it's a great deal, provided one planned to keep it a while (to spread out the net cost from the $33K buy-in).

With the 50 1-day passes, I wonder if the club member needs to be there to let someone use them?

You could use them to take friends, family, coworkers, clients, whomever. You could use them for yourself, but an Annual Pass would be cheaper than 50 days of theme park parking ($1,100).

I hope it does get opened up to the public! I think the value is excellent... We have done private tours @ $4200/day, so 5 of them is already coming out ahead. Premier passports are $1600/person. I think it's a great deal, provided one planned to keep it a while (to spread out the net cost from the $33K buy-in).

With the 50 1-day passes, I wonder if the club member needs to be there to let someone use them?

At Club 33 at DL the member does not need to be there. The member has to make the reservation, and the guest picks up their tickets at guest services outside the park. If a guest picked up a ticket and then skipped out on their dinner reservation though, the member gets charged for the tickets. At least that’s how it worked when we went.

I told my wife we have about 30 years left of active living. Maybe not that long. will run us the low rate of about 500k a piece so a million dollars for the two of us. Seems like a real bargain. We love Disney but just need to get away from the poor people for a while. This is perfect for us.

Just kidding wished I had that kind of money.

I just received a Club 33 membership application from a "@waltdisneyworld.com" email address. I had expressed interest in the Club several months ago and was told I would be put on a list of people that would be contacted in the future.
So are you going to apply?

They specifically stated that the application was just that, not an offer or guaranty of acceptance. There was a 14 day period to fill out the app. I went ahead and filled it out and sent it back.

They specifically stated that the application was just that, not an offer or guaranty of acceptance. There was a 14 day period to fill out the app. I went ahead and filled it out and sent it back.
Cool, thanks for sharing!

I just received a Club 33 membership application from a "@waltdisneyworld.com" email address. I had expressed interest in the Club several months ago and was told I would be put on a list of people that would be contacted in the future.

Who did you express an interest to? I emailed DSS but was told they didn’t have information on how to get an invite. Thanks!

Update - yesterday, I was invited to meet with representatives of Club 33 during my upcoming stay at WDW in early May. I have 48 hours to accept and schedule. Again, they were clear to state that this invitation is not an offer or acceptance and Club 33, at their sole discretion, will decide if membership will be offered. I am going to accept their invitation and see what the hubbub is all about

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter