Club Level at HRH

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,
After our visit last Spring, I wrote a letter to the manager of the HRH. He responded and asked me to contact him if I ever planned to return. And so...;) when I was unable to get discounted rates for HRH for my planned 2/7-10 visit next year, I called him and have been offered Club level at $149 a night. Is that a good rate? Has anyone stayed at HRH club level? If so what is it like?
Mahalo for your information and
MELE KALIKIMAKA
:bounce:

You bet $149 for club level is a great price! Rack rate is $319, and AAA rate is $225. I don't think there is an ET rate for club level. You must have made quite an impression on the manager. Club level is nice because you have continental breakfast 7:30am to 10:00am(muffins, rolls, cerial, juice, fruit, etc) in the morning, then when you come back from the park, 5:00pm to 7:00pm cocktails (I've heard it is just beer & wine now - no more mixed drinks. Does anyone else know?) and hor d'overs (have also heard that the hor d'overs are not what they used to be?). Then cookies (fresh out of the oven w/macadamea nuts) & milk 8:30pm to 9:30pm. It is really a nice perk, especially at the price you have gotten. Have a great time! :)
seacook

Hi MG!!!
Sounds like a great rate!
Stayed there in late March w/$215 AP club rate. Of course now, the PM hors'douvres are a lot simpler(ie: cheese & crackers,etc.), although us DIS'ers could help you with the open bar portion from 5-7PM!!!
Don't forget the open CD library so you can borrow all the Black Sabbath music you can stand!!!
LOL, Jim

Whatever the rate, whatever the level I'm just GLAD that you're going back, Donna! Awesome deal! And you didn't even have to win a contest! :bounce:

Does anyone know if the club rooms are available with 2 queen beds?

"Does anyone know if the club rooms are available with 2 queen beds?"

That's what we had last year.

The real value in the club level is in the evening when they put out the awesome selection of alcoholic beverages. The entire staff in the lounge is awesome and really goes above and beyond to make your stay special.

My only complaint about the club lounge is that a bunch of idiot guys on the floor were hitting on my girlfriend throughout our entire stay almost everytime we went to the lounge!

Thanks for the replies!

What is available at breakfast?

If memory serves me correctly they served: donuts, 3 different types of cereal, fresh --watermelon, cantelope, pineapple, yogurt. It was actually the nicest spread all day IMHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter