• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Room location @ HRH?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hello!

I have a club level room booked for this October & I was wondering, are all the club level rooms in one location or are the spread around the resort?

Also, are all the rooms close to the lounge?

I want a room fairly close to the lounge so my kids can grab a quick drink without me having to go with. I didn't know if I should request a room close to the lounge.

Thanks for the help!
;) :D ,
Katie

I don't know the answer to your question but don't hesitate to call Loews and ask. The Loews agents are some of the nicest people that I've ever dealt with and they seem to know what they're doing, at least so far. Good luck!

Club level is located on the 7th floor...that's the *only* floor w/access to the concierge amenities (many hotels have 'club' rooms on different floors, but not HRH).

You can request a room that's closer to the lounge, but it's really not too far... even at its farthest point. Nor is it confusing to get there for children...but I guess that depends on age... my kids (ages 9 & 11) have been there 4 times and never had a problem.

Originally posted by dylcon
Club level is located on the 7th floor...that's the *only* floor w/access to the concierge amenities (many hotels have 'club' rooms on different floors, but not HRH).

You can request a room that's closer to the lounge, but it's really not too far... even at its farthest point. Nor is it confusing to get there for children...but I guess that depends on age... my kids (ages 9 & 11) have been there 4 times and never had a problem.

Thanks for the Info :wave2: !

It's good to know the layout out isn't too confusing. My kids will be 9 & 8 at the time, so I think they will be fine.

Also, does anyone know if the club level is NON-SMOKING! My son has asthma & I need to know if I should request a non-smoking room or if they are all non-smoking already.

Thanks!
;) :D ,
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter