Cocoa Puff Cold Brew....where are you?

joymo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to get a Cocoa Puff Cold Brew? I searched online and it says that I can get in a couple of places in Galaxy's Edge: Kat Saka's and Docking Bay 7. But when I check their menu, it's not listed on there.

On another note, does anyone know if the menus available on Disney's site is complete with what is actually being offered on-site? Seems like the food options are slim pickings.

I saw it on Docking Bay 7’s menu under specialty beverages. There’s also a seasonal version with Taro.

It’s on the menu when I look at Docking Bay 7. Are you going through the app like you’re going to mobile order? That’s the easiest way to look.

The menus are correct and reflect what is available in the parks. Sometimes items will drop off the menu if they are temporarily unavailable (usually an ingredient-sourcing issue).

Here is the Cold Brew Black Caf available at Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy’s Edge.

E98571A9-CE27-45B4-AD80-C893C4ADEBF8.jpeg

How strong is the Cod Brew Black Caf? DH likes his coffee really strong and I am more of a Starbucks latte person.

Make sure to avoid accidentally ordering anything seasonal. I don't think the Taro version has the puffs :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter