• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

College Football 2023-Year of The Dawgs?

WOW!

Washington no match for Michigan.

Look like the Rose Bowl was the NC game.

Not a Michigan fan,but Hail to the Victors.
That interception in the first drive after the half was huge, even though Michigan only got 3 points from it. Game was not won until mid-late 4th quarter, but the turnover stopped the last real momentum Washingon had in the game.

It is hard to believe but the Season is HERE with the "Week Zero" games just a few days away!

Does anyone have a chance to win the National Championship besides Georgia?

With their "less than impressive" schedule they should roll into the SEC Championship game undefeated and not even needing to win the SEC Championship game to make it into the Playoff.

So they will enter the Playoff healthy and rested.

If Georgia wins it all,it will be the first Threepeat since the 1930s and cement Georgia as one of the greatest Dynasties in College Football history.

Or does the pressure of trying to make History overtake them?

If you had to bet on Georgia or The Field,which would you take?
The Field wins. But yeah, we all knew going in Georgia essentially had one tough game they had to win, the SEC title game. They lost it. And they were out. Congratulations to the fan of the other Dawgs that actually made it. They didn't win it either, but raise your hand if at the beginning of the season, you thought the huskies would be there. I didn't. I knew they'd be good. But I didn't think they'd run their schedule.

My Final top 10.

1. Michigan.
2. Washington
3. Georgia
4. Florida St.
5. Texas
6. Oregon
7. Alabama
8.. Mississippi
9. Missouri
10. Ohio St.

• Haha
Reactions: GAN
My Final top 10.

1. Michigan.
2. Washington
3. Georgia
4. Florida St.
5. Texas
6. Oregon
7. Alabama
8.. Mississippi
9. Missouri
10. Ohio St.
You've been cutting onions way too long.....

I can't wait for you to release your Pre-Season rankings on the new thread! 😉

You've been cutting onions way too long.....

I can't wait for you to release your Pre-Season rankings on the new thread! 😉
Well you don't have onions as your excuse. You're just crying and lashing out because I put Alabama 7th. HAHA. You're so cute when you're throwing a temper tantrum. I knew putting Alabama 7th would get such a response. But integrity demanded I not make a change just for your benefit. And in fact, relative to the AP, I have Georgia up 1 spot and Alabama down 2. and Missouri and Mississippi switched. So I think my treatment of the SEC fair. But just for you here's my Gan top 10.
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Missouri
4. Mississippi
5. LSU
6. Tennessee
7. aTm
8. South Carolina
9. Kentucky
10. Mississippi St.

Note that Auburn, is not eligible for the Gan top 10.

I don't do preseason rankings. I prefer to wait for the games to be played.

• Haha
Reactions: GAN
Well you don't have onions as your excuse. You're just crying and lashing out because I put Alabama 7th. HAHA. You're so cute when you're throwing a temper tantrum. I knew putting Alabama 7th would get such a response. But integrity demanded I not make a change just for your benefit. And in fact, relative to the AP, I have Georgia up 1 spot and Alabama down 2. and Missouri and Mississippi switched. So I think my treatment of the SEC fair. But just for you here's my Gan top 10.
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Missouri
4. Mississippi
5. LSU
6. Tennessee
7. aTm
8. South Carolina
9. Kentucky
10. Mississippi St.

Note that Auburn, is not eligible for the Gan top 10.

I don't do preseason rankings. I prefer to wait for the games to be played.
You're adorable. And it just happens to be a great day for Onion Soup....

Wherever he goes I wish him well! He will forever be part of the Bama Legacy! RTR
I hope he retires fully and enjoys his family, relax, travel and whatever he wants when he wants. He has earned it and has nothing to prove to anyone.

He doesn't need the money for sure. The new system is creating double the work or more for these coaches. Hearing there is lots of grumbling, and if they can afford it or get picked up by NFL leaving the college chaos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter