College Football 2023-Year of The Dawgs?

I think Michigan should be concerned that they only have a 3 point lead after the poor play by Alabama.

It feels like they should be up by 2-3 Touchdowns.

Alabama gets the ball first in the second half -look for lots of screens, Quarterback Draws,toss sweeps,etc.
And bad snaps apparently.

No one that knows anything about football thinks they are pulling our a 60 point swing with a few starters. Keep in mind their best player wouldn't have been fit to play even if they were the top 4.

I'm confident with all of their opted out players they are not turning around 60 points. 24 maybe, not 60. They were found out even with the missing players.

That's the thing, we will never know.

Holy cow. I did not enjoy one moment of that. It was worse on my nerves than the Ohio State game. Even the last stop was...wow.

Michigan fan every time their special teams hit the field.
They've had trouble fielding punts all year. Next week, maybe just put all eleven guys on the line and don't even attempt to field it.

Both teams played badly at times. Michigan fan every time their special teams hit the field.

No, it was two very good teams and Michigan happened to play the best tonight. Actually I’m a good loser because the only thing worse than a poor loser is a smart#$$ winner! ROLL TIDE!

Both teams played a so so game for 3 quarters and got a little better in the 4th.

I haven't heard a single one say that. But if they are, why not? Alabama fans were claiming the same thing when FSU lost. Neither game proves anything of the sort. But SEC fans dished it. So they can take it.

I think the play of both teams gives Georgia the edge in the argument that they should have been in before both FSU and Bama.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter