College Football 2023-Year of The Dawgs?

Lol... Why didn't Georgia beat Alabama then?

Why did Alabama lose to Texas? The system is flawed and maybe a 12 team playoff will make it a little better. Ranking will still be subjective but with more teams, the "good" teams will need to prove they are better.

The huge controversy with the 12 team playoff will be over who gets the first round byes which will be critical.

Keep on crying…. 😂

Crying? I'm celebrating. In fact, I'm so happy that I'm going to give you a nice glass of chianti to go with your crow.

1704166658937.png

Bon Appetit. Wait a minute. I'm afraid I'm going to have to serve and run because none other than Big Al wishes to demonstrate what all your smack talk was worth. Far be it from me to argue with an elephant. Take it away Big Al.

1704165376970.png

Michigan is trolling the SEC's JUST MEANS MORE slogan.

Their Rose Bowl Championship shirts say
JUST WON MORE.

You gotta love the back and forth of College Football.

Michigan is trolling the SEC's JUST MEANS MORE slogan.

Their Rose Bowl Championship shirts say
JUST WON MORE.

You gotta love the back and forth of College Football.
Washington's shirts say the same thing.

Dawgs win.

Washington has won the last 10 games by 10 points or less-very resilient team.

Should be a great NC game.

Horns Down.

Goodnight.

If Washington had lost, he'd have taken that to his grave. Dare I say he almost Coug'd it?

For the uninitiated in western football slang to Coug it, is to choke and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. A specialty of the Washington State Cougars.
I don't even want to think about that word, but yes.

Ryan Grubb has destroyed all my nerves. I've got nothing left. But really, DH and I were wondering how awful Dillon Johnson would feel for the rest of his life if his injury kept the Huskies out of the NC because it left too much time on the clock. Glad for him he won't have to live with that, but really nervous about who will be in at Running Back next week.

Last edited:
So a pair of undefeated teams beat a pair of one loss teams. It's almost as if Power Five undefeated teams are the best. It's a shame there weren't more available.
Oh.
There was. Yeah but their quarterback was hurt. Makes sense now. It would have been embarrassing. I mean, no way their backup manages [checks notes], 116 yards passing and 21 yards rushing. Great job, Committee.
Lol. Well, maybe those QB stats just mean more when an SEC player puts them up.
And to be clear, the point is not that Alabama made it competitive (mostly because Michigan special teams had their worst game in several years) but that FSU deserved its shot.
To be fair, Milroe did fairly well given how bad his O-line is, which is atrocious. How does a conference end up with a champion with line play that poor?
Poor little SEC.

1. Alabama had a higher strength of schedule than any of the teams in the playoffs (and Georgia and FSU). Strength of schedule matters.
2. Georgia is probably the best team in college football but they had the worse side of an Alabama-Georgia game because it’s 2 teams that have a good rivalry And they play competitive games together.
3. Michigan should never have been in the playoffs because they should have been disqualified because….cheating matters.
4. I really do get the sour grapes from FSU fans, but…they were ranked #50 in strength of schedule. Their 1st string quarterback was out. Alabama beat the #1 team in college football. It’s not that complicated. Do I think they should have been in over Michigan? Yes. But that not what happened.
5. FSU’s players sitting out in that bowl game made them look ridiculous. It would have been a good opportunity for them to win a game against the (probably) best team in football and prove they belonged in the playoffs. (Really I think they knew they were going to get blown out either way but took the easy road of being able to say “but the opt-outs!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter