Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

We are all sorted, boxed and ready to be returned home tomorrow afternoon. My plan is to go to the post office while DD is at dance.
S :)

All boxes are postal... Please let me know when they arrive. I ran out of time yesterday, so there are no pictures. Sorry! If I did not get them mailed today it might be another 2 weeks before I can get them postal. Sorry!

My package arrived today, and I love everything. Each set is so beautiful. Can't wait to use them. Thank you everyone!

My mom wants to know if you have a DC for her package because it hasn't arrived yet.

I will put the DC number in a pm to you. Not sure where it is because it was mailed on Monday and it shows that it was accepted.
Please let me know when it arrives.
S

Good morning :) The DC says it was processed on Monday, but, there is no updated info :confused3 Hopefully it will turn up soon.

Shawna, got my box! love everything!

thanks for including my flowers and the catalog too!

My box arrived yesterday! It looked like it had been drop-kicked across the parcel office:rolleyes1 but everything inside was intact and all looks lovely - I can't wait to use it all!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter