Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

Just to keep everyone up to date. We have a had a wonderful, joyous event happen in our family today and I'm going to take a little trip next weekend to help everyone celebrate. So, with that being said, I will not be able to swap things out next weekend. I will get them done as soon as I can once everything arrives, but I might not be able to get them all swapped and mailed out until the 14th.
S :)

Just to keep everyone up to date. We have a had a wonderful, joyous event happen in our family today and I'm going to take a little trip next weekend to help everyone celebrate. So, with that being said, I will not be able to swap things out next weekend. I will get them done as soon as I can once everything arrives, but I might not be able to get them all swapped and mailed out until the 14th.

Congratulations! Enjoy your family time!

and you aren't going to share with the class :confused3 well what ever it is have a wonderful weekend!

If you don't mind could you hold my box....we are gone 10/13 - 10/21!

Thanks!!!

and you aren't going to share with the class :confused3 well what ever it is have a wonderful weekend!

If you don't mind could you hold my box....we are gone 10/13 - 10/21!

Thanks!!!

Sorry! I thought I had typed it out....
We official has 2 adorable boys join our extended family on Thursday. My cousin and his wife adopted to brothers, so we are having a Gotch ya party next weekend. I did not tell anyone because I was waiting for the ink to be dry on the final court order. So, R and A now have 2 additional cousins.

We official has 2 adorable boys join our extended family on Thursday. My cousin and his wife adopted to brothers, so we are having a Gotch ya party next weekend. I did not tell anyone because I was waiting for the ink to be dry on the final court order. So, R and A now have 2 additional cousins.

How wonderful :goodvibes enjoy your new little cousin's!!!

Congratulations to your family, new little ones are so much fun! Enjoy your time with them!

Cassey

That is wonderful news! I love to hear about kids getting the chance they deserve - and about would-be parents having their dreams come true! My good friends adopted a little girl from China and although its been tough going (especially the paperwork) they couldn't be happier now!

Take the time for the family fun - swaps can wait, family is more important :thumbsup2

Thanks! We are excited about the party and having fun with all the kids.

Congrats on the new additions to your family. I will post my package this afternoon. Sorry I'm late. I sprained my MCL while we were moving furniture. My mom, bless her heart, came over to help us and moved all my swap boxes. I have finally found them. Everything is bagged, tagged, and ready to go. I'll post them when I pu my kiddos this afternoon.

Shawna - just wondering if you have my box? It says it was delivered, but wanting to be sure!

Finally got my pix up:

Yellow

eventcolorswaps005.jpg

Disney Colors

eventcolorswaps006.jpg

Pink

eventcolorswaps009.jpg

Brights

eventcolorswaps010.jpg

Purple

eventcolorswaps011.jpg

Green

eventcolorswaps024.jpg

Blue

eventcolorswaps025.jpg

Brown and Teal

eventcolorswaps026.jpg

Rustic

eventcolorswaps027.jpg

Your box arrived yesterday- DH picked it up and forgot to tell me it was in the back room.
We are waiting on one box, so as soon as it arrives, I will start to sort.

Wow - really? So much for paying for priority! That took almost a week! Thanks for letting me know!

I'm finally postal. So sorry I'm late everyone!! Between a bad knee and a house full of boxes, I just can't seem to get anything done. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon. I hate it when life gets in the way of scrapping. Shawna, sorry for the inconvience. I'll pm you the dc#.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter