Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

What did you use on the paperclips in the boys group- I need some of those (I am not in this swap) but they would be perfect for my VBS pages.

Rebecca

They are stamps from Stampin Up...Cowboy Kid. I stamped them and colored them with watercolor crayons. Then, I backed them with some brown paper. There is a cactus, star, hobby horse and horseshoe (incase you couldn't quite see them). How many do you need to make?

They are stamps from Stampin Up...Cowboy Kid. I stamped them and colored them with watercolor crayons. Then, I backed them with some brown paper. There is a cactus, star, hobby horse and horseshoe (incase you couldn't quite see them). How many do you need to make?

Oh- I only need them for my pages. They just fit perfectly with this years Saddle Ridge Ranch theme- we are using alll of those things for decorations around the church. Would you be willing to stamp a few of each stamp and send to me? (snail mail in a regular envelope would be fine as I won't be working on them till after August anyway). I can decorate them myself with chalks or pencils.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Oh- I only need them for my pages. They just fit perfectly with this years Saddle Ridge Ranch theme- we are using alll of those things for decorations around the church. Would you be willing to stamp a few of each stamp and send to me? (snail mail in a regular envelope would be fine as I won't be working on them till after August anyway). I can decorate them myself with chalks or pencils.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Absolutely!!! That's why I asked!! LOL I wasn't sure if you needed them for the whole VBS or just yourself...s I wanted to see what I was getting myself into! You just want tem stamped or do you want me to color them in? It does not take long, so either way is good with me. Just pm me your address!!!!

Oh my gosh! Those are all super-cute! I love them. :)

(And I agree with Rebecca, those stamps are really cool!)

Well, I've had my groups done all week but have not had a chance to bag & tag. Hoping to do that tonight, but I may not be able to send them out until Tuesday as I'll be away Sun/Mon. I know they'll get there in time, but I've been frustrated not being able to get 'em out.

Well, I've had my groups done all week but have not had a chance to bag & tag. Hoping to do that tonight, but I may not be able to send them out until Tuesday as I'll be away Sun/Mon. I know they'll get there in time, but I've been frustrated not being able to get 'em out.

That's fine! Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out for them. :)

Hey ladies, just checking in - letting you know there is just over a week until the mail-by date! I'm excited to get these!!

Also, I will be leaving Saturday and coming back Wednesday, I'm going on a quick vacation. If you need anything, my mom will be around, and you can also text me. :)

Still 3 weeks to my vacation, but at least both kids have finished school now!

Just a week in Norfolk - we have to be back for DS(16)s exam results so we can confirm his place for 6th form.

Plus I have to pick up my DNeph and DNeice exam results because my sister couldn't organise a cocktail party in a wine bar ;) and will still be travelling back from France:rolleyes1

Boxes are arriving (thanks, PT!) - while our lovely hostess is off at the beach for a few more days... :beach:

I'll let her update the thread, but thanks for playing and we hope to have everyone's swaps coming right back to you ASAP! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter