Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

Oo, I did, I'm sorry. I updated the first post and then forgot to mention that.

1 mat, 1 box, 1 element. :)

Feel free, as your second element, to do another mat and then make a little matching embellishment or mini element (think mini-file folder, mini tag, a shape or two, etc. - embellished once) to go with it.

ETA: Haha, you posted as I was typing! Sorry about that!

Don't worry about those specialities as I couldn't find any I like, and I've just ordered a HUGE bundle of Bazzil - the postage is nearly as much as the card, ut ACOT has 17% off for NSD plus i had enough points to use:thumbsup2

Question on the Disney theme group...is it supposed to be specific to a character or park or just general or either???

It's just general Disney - you can do anything you want, as long as it is in some way related to Disney. :)

It's just general Disney - you can do anything you want, as long as it is in some way related to Disney. :)

Ok...thanks! So, you would prefer that everything is recognizably Disney, but still generic that can be used for basically anything...right? Like, no Mickey or no Cinderella (just examples off the top of my head).

Ok...thanks! So, you would prefer that everything is recognizably Disney, but still generic that can be used for basically anything...right? Like, no Mickey or no Cinderella (just examples off the top of my head).

Hmmm... actually, I don't know. What would people like? I wouldn't mind if they were themed like Mickey or Cinderella, but I don't know. Ann - you said you had paper you could use if it was generic Disney, but not Mickey colors Disney - what were you thinking? And what do other people think?

I'm writing my last paper at this very moment, and once that's done, I swear I'm going to sit down and hash out the last few details of this swap.

Hmmm... actually, I don't know. What would people like? I wouldn't mind if they were themed like Mickey or Cinderella, but I don't know. Ann - you said you had paper you could use if it was generic Disney, but not Mickey colors Disney - what were you thinking? And what do other people think?

I'm writing my last paper at this very moment, and once that's done, I swear I'm going to sit down and hash out the last few details of this swap.

I know earlier in the thread it was discussed that it could be a surprise what you were doing...

So, would it be better to do more than one Disney group...General (generic), Character, Park, etc. At least then everyone has some idea of what they are getting and doing. I know I can use pretty much anything that I would get...characters, parks, general, restaurants, etc. And, if I can't use it right now, eventually I will!! :thumbsup2 But, I don't know if everyone feels the same way? Anyway, I was just working on some swap items and it's late and I'm delerious!!! LOL Just thinking out loud on here. I'm sure you'll get it all figured out and it'll be awesome!!

My post was in direct reference to my Pooh paper that I have that I wanted to use. I also have red and white mickey head paper but it doesn't scream Mickey Mouse.

I have a lot of paper that is Disney feeling without having a picture of Mickey himself. Princess paper comes to mind too.

My thoughts on this group: Any disney themed paper is okay - -the paper with the Mickey Icons, the papers that are red, black and yellow with stars and swirls that you often see in the big Disney paper packs, the magic line by Reminisce, the pricess-y lines by Sandy Lion, Pooh paper, Mickey paper, the paper with the Fab Five etc etc.

I like Laundry Line, Sophie, M & W, Kioshi, N & P and Lemonade. I am HUGE sucker for Basic Grey and an even bigger sucker for MME...I could go nuts with those groups!!!!! Whoever is in the group with me could end up getting stuff I make, plus all the pre-made extras!!!

I knew I forgot someone! I'll check that out tomorrow! Did I forget anything else? I was trying to picture at work what I have my paper seperated into at home, and people kept coming up and bothering me, wanting to buy tickets! :rotfl:

I knew I forgot someone! I'll check that out tomorrow! Did I forget anything else? I was trying to picture at work what I have my paper seperated into at home, and people kept coming up and bothering me, wanting to buy tickets! :rotfl:

uhhhh...did they NOT realize you had important things to do? I certainly hope they get their priorities straight next time! LOL

I can't think of anything else...not right now at least!!

I love the nook and pantry line, and the clothesline....I'll have to see how far my money will stretch (and who stocks it over here since I just seem to have chartered a lear jet for my Bazzill:headache:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter